Berbera base is taking shape

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
i know that thx for giving me more depression thank you so much

What's worse about that there's nothing in writing.

But look on the brightside the DP World dead is the best Somaliland could've got with its unrecognition. The subsequent develop and increase of economic activity is going to trickle down to the wider region.

You might have heard of a few international hotel chains interested in investing along with a few more airlines.

Yes you may think of it as a bad deal but it can airways lead to something greater, the next govt might pull a Djibouti and kick them out

Buuqland is a lowly populated barren wasteland .

You are right though you should compare Puntland with Mogadishu or Puntland with Hargeisa since hargeisa population is almost the same as the entire Puntlands , and Mogadishu population alone surpasses the entirety of Puntland.

There isn’t a single major city in Puntland. It’s all tuulos.
Talking about tullos
Oh i forgot you dont have any.
Barren lowly populated.
Name tullos in sl. Beenta iska daa. ee deegenka waa maranyahay. Only pop. Is burco hargeysa borama

what a shame some qabilist brick must have raised you...

the truth really hurts man. That you'll have to know

and ppl like you are the true definition of zooma/lis blindly supporting useless governments.

Somalis are a dying race what you see today are their fake version that claims to be them as i said have a nice day and think just think..

Sxb you can’t reason with people whose hearts are corrupted by qabyaalad. It’s impossible, believe me I tried. The puntland gang, the somalilanders, the federal government supporters etc.

All of them lack intellect and reason. Sometimes it’s best just to leave it and say nothing.

Berbera.jpg

his ppl are being screwed over and he's sitting there like a typical african leader looking like a kid from a candy store :ivers:

Kid it's a 30 year or so deal, nothing is being SOLD, as you said. This will be a huge win for the kids in SL when they grow up. 70+% of the population is under 30 years old, that 70% will reap what we sow.

Kid it's a 30 year or so deal, nothing is being SOLD, as you said. This will be a huge win for the kids in SL when they grow up. 70+% of the population is under 30 years old, that 70% will reap what we sow.
they will reap the boats and plunge in the seas 30,50 or even 90 yrs to come.

while other youth build nations somali youth would still be backward as hell and running to the land that people ee isku facyihiin built. fucking embarassing

while other youth build nations somali youth would still be backward as hell and running to the land that people ee isku facyihiin built. fucking embarassing

You're a negative ass nigga:gucciwhat:

VIP

Ppl on sspot are unwilling to criticize anything their leaders do. That deal was an objectively bad one yet they'll fight you on it till the end.

-Sland owns 30%
-Has no say in management and hiring process
-Foreign workers over somali ones
- the 19% incentive to ethiopia was mind boggling and looks even worse now that Eritrea is back in the picture
-Dp was kicked out of Senegal, Djibouti and yemen due to corruption

I should point out, it's a bad deal due to the lack of leverage and not incompetence

Ppl on sspot are unwilling to criticize anything their leaders do. That deal was an objectively bad one yet they'll fight you on it till the end.

-Sland owns 30%
-Has no say in management and hiring process
-Foreign workers over somali ones
- the 19% incentive to ethiopia was mind boggling and looks even worse now that Eritrea is back in the picture
-Dp was kicked out of Senegal, Djibouti and yemen due to corruption

I should point out, it's a bad deal due to the lack of leverage and not incompetence
common sense i repeat COMMON SENSE

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤

Clearly you don't seem to get it, the deal was bad maybe it wasn't horrible tho. It's a lease, SL is not being plunged but you are just saying this because you are biased. Let's be honest even if it was a good deal you would find some way to hate on it.

Clearly you don't seem to get it, the deal was bad maybe it wasn't horrible tho. It's a lease, SL is not being plunged but you are just saying this because you are biased. Let's be honest even if it was a good deal you would find some way to hate on it.
no hate just facts. A bad deal is a bad deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts