AS PRESIDENT:

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SOMACOON

They take what they can and then bomb you to smithereens when they're done or you disagree on something. USA is waste of time - and too risky.
True. But take a look at Eritrea.
Famine and droughts.
Their people don't have access to drinking water, and happen to be dying all across Sudan and Libya.
The government has been placed on sanctions.
No one deals with them, and the president refuses to step down. This is what Somalia will become if we play the same tricks. Take a look at Dubai. That should be a dream.
Working with the U.S. means getting means done.
Even if we did attack Ethiopia, the U.S. might hesitate do to the trade between nations.
U.S stays silent if you cooperate with them.
If you do not. lets just say being poor is the option.

S

Shamis

If their traitors who ran to the West actually paid their tax they'd have clean drinking water and an efficiently run country.

As India and China grow, the US will stop being such a mafia.

S

SOMACOON

If their traitors who ran to the West actually paid their tax they'd have clean drinking water and an efficiently run country.

As India and China grow, the US will stop being such a mafia.

You see.
Why would they need to pay taxes? If they don't even live in the country?
Because the nation has been cut off the world, and they need their people to build it.
This isn't the right thing to do, they should work with the international community to benefit their nation.
You got the red sea, come on.

S

Shamis

Its not only Eritrea which has that Law, UK is going to introduce it soon. People are so unfair to Eritrea. The last thing they need is 'the international community' - that bunch of evil bastards are just holding them to ransom. I support Afwerki and I hate the traitors who betrayed their country - they're getting mistreated in Israel, Middle East, refugee camps etc and they don't think 'hey, what about my home'.

S

SOMACOON

Its not only Eritrea which has that Law, UK is going to introduce it soon. People are so unfair to Eritrea. The last thing they need is 'the international community' - that bunch of evil bastards are just holding them to ransom. I support Afwerki and I hate the traitors who betrayed their country - they're getting mistreated in Israel, Middle East, refugee camps etc and they don't think 'hey, what about my home'.

He would stay in power, just as Ismacil Omar G.
As long as he can work alongside other nations, he can stay in power how long he pleases.
They could care less how a nation is governed. If they're not benefiting. You have to go.
My point was, he can find ways to benefit just as Dubai has, without playing the harsh card.

S

Shamis

His dream was for Eritreans to drill the oil and process it, thus making them richer than Dubai - I think he's a great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending