Are we sleeping on Djibouti?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Djibouti looks like it is developing with massive projects either completed or under construction. They will probably have more than 8 ports and two major airports in the next 5 years. the newly completed train will cash in by allowing Ethiopia to get its main import (hilib ceyriin) faster. they still have to go to somali border to get reliable internet though.
with such small population and a development oriented leader they just might realize their dream of becoming a premium french brothel. your thoughts.

It will become a premium global brothel with so many new military bases being opened in that crap hole & the gov't is planning to invest in tourism to atttact foreign visitors, preferably the french.
:mjpls:
It will remain a paradise for the ajnabis, but a shithole for the locals.

China already has plans for Djibouti for it's New Silk Road policy. Djibouti will be the major trade hub in the region, similar to Dubai.

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAd9AAAAJDgwMGM3ZGZlLTg1OTQtNDg1ZC05MjRjLTRlNDY5NmMwNjk1NQ.png

Meanwhile Somalia is getting left behind yet again...

It will become a premium global brothel with so many new military bases being opened in that crap hole & the gov't is planning to invest in tourism to atttact foreign visitors, preferably the french.
:mjpls:
It will remain a paradise for the ajnabis, but a shithole for the locals.

french people have that effect.

China already has plans for Djibouti for it's New Silk Road policy. Djibouti will be the major trade hub in the region, similar to Dubai.

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAd9AAAAJDgwMGM3ZGZlLTg1OTQtNDg1ZC05MjRjLTRlNDY5NmMwNjk1NQ.png

Meanwhile Somalia is getting left behind yet again...
do you know where i can read more info about this. only articles i see. also do you know about the free trade zone and its details. thanks.

do you know where i can read more info about this. only articles i see. also do you know about the free trade zone and its details. thanks.
You can Google search "One Belt One Road". There's a lot of information about it.

Here's a short documentary about the free trade zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts