Anyones parents bring up marriage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus

STYLIN
My parents brought up the idea of an arranged married after they found my used sock in my drawer :meleshame:

anyone else have this problem?

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
I thought only cadaans use a sock :dwill:

sometimes they forget and wear their crusty socks the next day :dead:

Narrated Abdullah: We were with the Prophet (peace be upon him) while we were young and had no wealth whatever. So Allah’s Apostle said, “O young people! Whoever among you can marry, should marry, because it helps him lower his gaze and guard his modesty (i.e. his private parts from committing illegal sexual intercourse etc.), and whoever is not able to marry, should fast, as fasting diminishes his sexual power.”
Sahih Al-Bukhari – Book 62 Hadith 4

You should marry or fast.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
My parents brought up the idea of an arranged married after they found my used sock in my drawer :meleshame:

anyone else have this problem?

At first, I didn't understand why your parents were angry because of one stinky sock that they found. But after I scrolled down and understood the disgusting act you've done, I understand their anger.

If I was your father....

tumblr_lzfdo3PP5J1r03eaxo1_500.gif

Last edited:

Zeus

STYLIN
You still live with your parents? I always thought you were a grown man.
I'm 19
Narrated Abdullah: We were with the Prophet (peace be upon him) while we were young and had no wealth whatever. So Allah’s Apostle said, “O young people! Whoever among you can marry, should marry, because it helps him lower his gaze and guard his modesty (i.e. his private parts from committing illegal sexual intercourse etc.), and whoever is not able to marry, should fast, as fasting diminishes his sexual power.”
Sahih Al-Bukhari – Book 62 Hadith 4

You should marry or fast.
Vladimir-Putin-laugh-gif.gif

How many crusty socks do u have lying around :susp:
just one

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
That's disgusting uff why do men indulge in such perversions, my word .. the planet of the apes have arrived, starting with these men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts