Anyone else have sleeping problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I'm insomnia personified.
:dabcasar:
No joke, my sleep schedule is really awful. I even skipped sleeping this morning just to fix it.
:mjcry:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
I'm insomnia personified.
No joke, my sleep schedule is really awful. I even skipped sleeping this morning just to fix it.
:mjcry:

One them kamikaze days :ohlord: the feeling when you haven't slept for more than 24hrs and you're a few hours away from your brain shutting down

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
One them kamikaze days :ohlord: the feeling when you haven't slept for more than 24hrs and you're a few hours away from your brain shutting down
I once stayed up 37 hours for a test, it went well but I felt like I was high at the end.
I recommend everyone who have a problem with sleeping due to the light from your computer screen to install this program, it gives your computer a softer light during nighttime so you'll have an easier time sleeping. https://justgetflux.com/

Last edited:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
I once stayed up 37 hours for a test, it went well but I felt like I was high at the end.
I recommend everyone who have a problem with sleeping due to computer lights to install this program. https://justgetflux.com/

It's this weirdest feeling man, I catch myself staring into the distance sometimes and I'm thinking of absolutely nothing. My mind is totally blank.

Nice one bro :nvjpqts:

I use to be like that too but now I've trained myself to fall asleep whatever time of day :drakekidding:

3pm? Cool 6pm? fine, 7am don't mind if I do

VixR

Veritas
I use to be like that too but now I've trained myself to fall asleep whatever time of day :drakekidding:

3pm? Cool 6pm? fine, 7am don't mind if I do
lol I love this girl

I only have sleep issues when I'm stressed, or upset, or screwed with my pattern. I have a harder time waking up. I used to wake up whenever I want by sheer brain power. Self, wake up at 530am.

*Self wakes with 10 extra mins to spare*

I miss that :lawd:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I've been having sleep issues for the past year and a half and I think it's because I have truly never been accustomed to stress

My final leg in school and bumping my work hours is having a disastrous affect on my sleep. And I can't tell Somali people my own age about my struggles because they feel zero stress :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts