Any Linguistic Buffs Out There

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I really am interested in sounds and subsequent words in languages. I'm trying to identify consonants like the operation of the tongue and throat and lips. Most indo European and asian languages only have sounds made by lips or tongue. They can't say AX sound like after U drinking something in desert which is the sound I tell them but they can't do it. Arabs can tho so I do think we share a common language group like indo European tongues do.

We also got this Cac sound which they don't. EL and IL mean vastly different things in our tongue as el is water well in desert and IL means eye. So Israel or Israiil means different thing to our people. The word Is means bring together something like is ku dar, is keen, is bixi where as the RA part of Isra means egyptian god and ra words in our tongue mean rageedi. So Israel must of meant bring together Egyptians and their hamitic relatives at some water well in their land or bring together Egyptians and their relatives to some EYE or to see the EYE of God.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
But if anyone can help me understand further linguistic rules please do so other then known things such as rolling R which is an egyptian word and later entered other tongues. I know P and V are markers of indo European and Mongolian tongues so their related. The P word sounds like someone begging upon contact with other foreign people when U see how it's used in the lips but V sounds like it real pissed or angry when U pronounce it and observe your lips as U don't use any tongue or throat action.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Funny word Akh in our tongue is said when you are burdened by something and ironically akhi is a religious brother and it truly is a burden to us Somalis as we're loyal to them like dogs whether arabs or Turks or any Muslim even if they use us or never repay it in our time of need. Ironically Akhiro is also following that AKH sound which I don't think we will be happy there as brothers in faith as that's what it means akhi rah..ironic it's egyptian god RAH.

Study RAH as fir-aun culture as its all over Islam and Allah calls himself Rahman and Rahim 114 times in the surahs to re emphasize it to us. Al HAMDU Lilah is referencing Noah son HAM. Mu HAM MAD even took HAM in his name. Even Abraham wife is named Zah RAH or sarah in english. HA JAR means go and cut in ancient egyptian which is go and cut Abraham household as his taking the gift of God revelations for Israel when they don't deserve it as the best ummah were hamites as their male and female r both circumized and dahir for revelations unlike Jewish women which is a tradition U will find in all true hamites.

She also went to Arabia who were hamitic and loyal to thr egyptian world they are the Real arabs not Ismaili arabs. Ismaili arabs were taught arabic in line with the Egyptians traditions. That's why no-one usually beats Somali in pure arabic it's their old relatives culture

Case in point U think that arabian desert ever gets rain, they were always on the brink or edge and we always chipped in during thru bad times.

Even that Ahmed gurey is most likely a Turk as we helped him fight against Portugese backed habesha so the ottomans keep control of the sea lanes between Europe and asia and it doesn't fall to Christians.

They the arabs and turks disregard us when it's our time of need and we r still loyal like dogs lol. Yet the west who helped our needy we hate them like gee we r the most backward ppl.

Last edited:

Trending