Another Gulf War Incoming

Saudi Arabia and UAE Both have Filed for Disputes against Each other both of them are claiming an İsland between them and Qatar

This is the disputed İsland both countries are claiming.

20240419_154048.jpg

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
Inshallah they brawl it out and they both go down.
Matter of fact let them take the entire khaleej down with them
1713531905315.png

Saudi Arabia and UAE Both have Filed for Disputes against Each other both of them are claiming an İsland between them and Qatar

This is the disputed İsland both countries are claiming.

View attachment 325334
I previously said that the relationship between the UAE and Saudi Arabia is not in the best condition, and it is clear that their interests are very conflicting. For example, Saudi Arabia supports the current legitimate government of Sudan, and the UAE supports the Rapid Support Forces.

I previously said that the relationship between the UAE and Saudi Arabia is not in the best condition, and it is clear that their interests are very conflicting. For example, Saudi Arabia supports the current legitimate government of Sudan, and the UAE supports the Rapid Support Forces.
Yeah everyone has his own interests but if a war starts I'm going to support Saudi Arabia because they don't interfere in the internal affairs of other countries like UAE.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
Neither of them have any interests in going to war with each other. Both are super-focused on a post-oil economy and that necessitates a stable region. This is also the reason why the Saudis normalized ties with the Iranians and pulled out of Yemen (to a certain extent).

Secondly Saudis would squash the Emiratis in any direct confrontation so it wouldn’t exactly be fair either.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
Saudi Arabia is also trying to make itself the business headquarters of the Middle East and continues to attempt to poach companies to leave the UAE and set up in Saudi. They had a mini-trade Cold War going as well.

Uae didn’t like it when Saudi restarted its relationship with irán. Uae is actually trying to take rein as the regional leader that Saudi had, Saudi has actually woken up and found out how uae works against its interest in Yemen and now in Sudan. That’s why now they are making moves to make itself as the Middle East headquarter which uae enjoyed. Uae has gotten big for it’s boot and they think their relationship with Israel will deter Saudi

Trending

Latest posts