anagana sidan ba no dambeyso! Hindidu wey dhaqan adagyihin yet look how this Hindi-Canadian 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Generation are changing their culture fast. Bal eega reerkan. Odeygii iyo islaantii have embraced qoomu-luudh encroaching :draketf::drakewtf:

This is Abdijohn's dream come true for a Somali family soon to gather around a table in this corrupt lifestyle.

Stop watching domestic Canadian news. Youre an American.

Canadians are very liberal. Somalis have become very liberal since 1991. I was with a 60 year old Somali yesterday who was having a few beers with us ( I dont drink). My only issue is their intolerance to the drink. Some are anti gay but thats because young Somalis are brainwashed by Jamaican music. Its not because of Islam, something many of us have abandoned years ago. But that is slowly changing

Somalis already have families like these though. And theyre only growing.

menace

VIP

Canadians are very liberal. Somalis have become very liberal since 1991. I was with a 60 year old Somali yesterday who was having a few beers with us ( I dont drink). My only issue is their intolerance to the drink. Some are anti gay but thats because young Somalis are brainwashed by Jamaican music. Its not because of Islam, something many of us have abandoned years ago. But that is slowly changing

:drakewtf::snoop::snoop:

I

IntensiveCareUnit

i want that to happen just so somalis everywhere can sssimutaneously shit lebeen

man stfu

ill be in tdot next year for a aroos pull up nd catch this fade

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Menace, I don't know how it is in Ohio but the Hindus ( and some Sikhs) I've seen in Ontario are quick to assimilate. They don't have 'dhaqan adag' at all. I grew up with a lot of them and they were always trying to erase every bit of Indian in themselves to fit in with the cadaan crowd. I don't know why you would be surprised to see them in same-sex marriages/relationships?

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
The Indians in UK still live like they would in India, despite being in UK since the 1940s and 1950s. They wear their same shitty clothes, they live in the same area (like Southall) which are dirty and smelly. Their sons and daughters rarely intermarry with cadaans and madows. They are very hostlie to homosexuality. They do arrange marriage. Same with Pakis and Bengalis too.

menace

VIP
Menace, I don't know how it is in Ohio but the Hindus ( and some Sikhs) I've seen in Ontario are quick to assimilate. They don't have 'dhaqan adag' at all. I grew up with a lot of them and they were always trying to erase every bit of Indian in themselves to fit in with the cadaan crowd. I don't know why you would be surprised to see them in same-sex marriages/relationships?

I had the complete opposite view of them

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Maybe there's something about Canada then. All the Desis I know are liberal as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts