Amhara woman running for a seat in jigjiga

When you are exposed you claim others us born liars what are you?

Have you ever looked into the mirror and see what a monster you look like?

200.gif

Don't expect me to try to argue with a guy who is allergic to facts. Stop replying to me and go see a doctor. You don't need arguing but mental healing. What a sick weirdo! Uff
You are the one that buried his head in the sand.
The reality is even a doctor cannot treat you because you are gone case ,the one that is sick mentaly and emotionally.
Uff iyo akhaas adhiga ah.

Only if you help us with fighting Shabaab or else might get too crowded.

NGL Saddam was true visionary especially now with todays Iraq. i don't like to talk about what in the 1977 because at some point in the discussion someone is going sound like this
71K7IpSoI9L._AC_SL1000_.jpg

I don't study the history of people i that disgust me.
no akhi, i will wage another kinda war, making ogaden laandheere by breeding with all the females. :dabcasar:

This has happened in the past before. No one will vote for them. It’s in the regional constitution that if you can speak somali you're allowed to run for a political seat , they should change that after these elections are done with.

Som

VIP
Msb himself was Ethiopian and alot of mx came from Ethiopia in the 70s.
What would happen if all the states that want to secede declared secession. Surely the govt wouldn’t be able to attack them all since it would ruin its reputation on the international stage plus soldiers not fighting against their home regions
Western ethiopia and the south are too diverse, they won't even think about having their own country.
Amhara,tigray and to some extent oromia and afar are brainwashed by the Ethiopianist mentality, they don't want to separate from ethiopia but they want their own ethnicity to rule it.
The only people who have a true anti ethiopian National consciousness is Somalis

Som

VIP
This has happened in the past before. No one will vote for them. It’s in the regional constitution that if you can speak somali you're allowed to run for a political seat , they should change that after these elections are done with.
So technically can a somali-ethiopian who lives in amhara and speaks their language be a candidate in that region?

You are a heartless individual we are talking about some people your folks have decided to ethnic cleanse only people with luxury talk about how to vote and where to vote.
I just showed you recently about horrible video of ethnic cleansing happening in Ethiopia Tigray state carried out out by your Ethnic group sanctioned by the Ethiopian government yet you expect me to just treat that as nothing
Tigray is not in mars or Sudan and if amhara are killing fellow ethiopians like chicken then why should I expect you to do the same in every other region.Somali state is only lucky that an amhara woman is being illegally and unfairly treated to ran for local parliamentary position iy will come a day when Amhara would try to impliment Tigray policies in Somali region.
I get that the Amhara are criminals but what is happening in Tigray should make you happy. They butchered Somalis for years they deserve everything they get. We should sit back and prepare for the worst whilst the habeshas kill each other

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
Somalia will be wiped if we don't act we shouldn't wait for the hero to save us and the youth should take the matter into their own hands because the fucking old politicians wouldn't do anything.

I agree on article 39. That is not realistic (at least for now) and will ultimately end up in war. But engaging with in the political system even if you want secession is the best way forward in my view.
you agree that the system doesnt work but believe its the best way forward? its like telling a dog if they run a bit faster theyll actually catch their tail :mjlol:

jijigas future is becoming a charter city. the ogaden demographics will still read "99% somali" while all the urban centres are filled with foreigners

jijigas future is becoming a charter city. the ogaden demographics will still read "99% somali" while all the urban centres are filled with foreigners
Then why trade with foreigners and rent to them? If you didn’t employ them, refuse to sell to them and basically use a method of informal segregation this wouldn’t happen

DDSI has always been occupied territory. Why are we surprised? Somalis have little to no autonomy. It's the Somali politicians who are the first to sell out their own people. No surprises here.

Trending

Latest posts