Always go to the next level of crulty.

Garaad diinle

 
La illah il allah muhammadun rasuluallah wallahi these asians are weird. They even cock dogs while they're still alive. Have you ever heard of balut!!! My advice don't search it.

P.S. I know you'll search it anyways.

La illah il allah muhammadun rasuluallah wallahi these asians are weird. They even cock dogs while they're still alive. Have you ever heard of balut!!! My advice don't search it.

Don't bait us like this kkkk.
Vine Ok GIF

Might as well explore it, while we are at it :mjpls:

Nvm, that sh*t was horrendous. Hopefully these practices comes to an end soon 🙏

It's inhumane plus covid came from their bat eating culture.
It's inhumane according to you and your cultural beliefs. For them it's normal. I don't think we should interfere in other peoples culture. Muslims don't like it when we get called inhumane for not giving LGBT rights by westerners.

Westerners think their way is the best way completely ignoring human diversity. You are acting just like them. Let people have their own culture and beliefs.

They eat humans too. This is what Mr Buddah teaches Chinese lol.

Garaad diinle

 
It's inhumane according to you and your cultural beliefs. For them it's normal. I don't think we should interfere in other peoples culture. Muslims don't like it when we get called inhumane for not giving LGBT rights by westerners.

Westerners think their way is the best way completely ignoring human diversity. You are acting just like them. Let people have their own culture and beliefs.
What irks you body this is a place where we share our opining on various thing it's not like we're forcing our way on others. You really think asians cares what we think about their culture in this fourm?

One more thing we muslims don't subscribe to moral relativism. These practices is absolutely wrong regardless of the culture. You must be able to call out what is wrong and immoral. I don't care if non muslims think that what we do is inhumane and this won't deter me from stating what i believe is the truth. That being said i understand where your coming from.

Garaad diinle

 
They eat humans too. This is what Mr Buddah teaches Chinese lol.
nooo do they know such things as boundaries or is everything simply fair game as long as it breaths. I use to read chinese stories where people gets kidnaped and then eating in restaurants. The famous chinese novel the three kingdoms even have a cannibalism part to it. I guess there is some truth to these cannibalism stories in china.

Trending