Al shabaab controlled towns in Somalia celebrate eid

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
fgs: yaryars are .5
shabab: hey minorities with us y'all are are normal clan
somalis: *pikachu face*
Exacly. You can not misstread yaryars so long and expect them to be loyal to you. Iam supprised those coastal cadcads have not joined all shabab yet in large numbers

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Exacly. You can not misstread yaryars so long and expect them to be loyal to you. Iam supprised those coastal cadcads have not joined all shabab yet in large numbers
Cad cads are respected and generally have a similar status to somalis. Madows and other minorities are straight up looked down on

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
I dont believe they have similair status otherwise they would have not been a 0.5
0.5 is politics. Clans like ajuran are .5s but used to have a whole empire. Cad cads live with somalis in major cities and intermarry with somalis. They’re seen just as somali socially speaking. Even politically cad cads are alligned with specific somali subclans. The only reason they’re a .5 is because they aren’t part of a major clan and don’t have the numbers to be one.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I agree with @mr steal your naag stop discrimination against small clans. Its one of the reasons they join xarakat kebab. Leave the poor Jarreerweyn farmer eat his papaya in his farm in peace.
This is me this thread :lolbron:
mahatma-gandhi-laughing.jpeg

Trending