Ajnabi & a revert says Somali women are cheap (Twitter).

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
Filthy neanderthug. Somali girls are queens while he is a monkey living in a cave.

G1bY1A8.jpg

32EFE36900000578-3528433-scientists_have_pinpointed_when_we_last_shared_a_common_ancestor-a-1_1460041066234.jpg

It's funny cause they would shit on an Abdi like me for drinking Henny iyo Qaxwo (just a hint of Henny, mainly qaxwo :ahh:) for paying a 25 cent mehr, but they don't have an issue when Abu Brad ups the offer by giving them a 15 cent mehr, plus an additional Pepsi bottle :susp:

Gambar

VIP
It's funny cause they would shit on an Abdi like me for drinking Henny iyo Qaxwo (just a hint of Henny, mainly qaxwo :ahh:) for paying a 25 cent mehr, but they don't have an issue when Abu Brad ups the offer by giving them a 15 cent mehr, plus an additional Pepsi bottle :susp:
Aren't you reer xamar cad cad? This cheap mehr think could apply to you. Ka faideyso.

Akaas the only way they can get a girl to look at them is to throw her money.
:camby:
Y'all really tryna compete with this?
:bell:
I thought y'all had more dignity than this.
:kodaksmiley:
They can keep their honor killings and their bootyclappers.
:banderas:

@Merca having a big nose or Madow hair or whatever else we use to call black people isn't the same as being known for being cheap. What have you done to deserve such title? caqli yaraantu waa dhib.

Merca

Inactive.
Are there really women marrying for only an apple? That's so disturbing and sad. These reverts and non-reverts talking shit about Somali women are disgusting.

Are there really women marrying for only an apple? That's so disturbing and sad. These reverts and non-reverts talking shit about Somali women are disgusting.

They do it for retweets but inside their hearts broken cause a Somali girl rejected them :siilaanyosmile:

No more apples, pears, and oranges for mehr :siilaanyosmile:

Straight Cash :siilaanyosmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.