Ahrar Somal Al Islaamiya

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Guys what do u think of making new group?

Ahraru Somaal Al Islaamiya, The Free Islamic Men of Somalia . Their objectives is to conquer north and south. Implementing the shariah of Ar-Rahman.
Declaring Somalia to be Islamic Emirate of Soomaal after victory.

S

SOMACOON

Guys what do u think of making new group?

Ahraru Somaal Al Islaamiya. Their objectives is to conquer north and south. Implementing the shariah of Ar-Rahman.
Declaring Somalia to be Islamic Emirate of Soomaal after victory.
I've got a better idea, but the concept which you have provided is still marveled.
Instead of using religion to access our needs we should consider politics.

I was considering creating a private NGO (N.S.O) New Somali Order. We would work right beneath the Government, like the CIA, but we would have our own forces and intelligence agencies that would work privately with us. The N.S.O component will haunt dictators, terrorists, warlords, and criminals all across Somalia. North ama South.
We can than expand and use the N.G.O to properly conquer and annex certain states within the North.

waraabe

Your superior
I've got a better idea, but the concept which you have provided is still marveled.
Instead of using religion to access our needs we should consider politics.

I was considering creating a private NGO (N.S.O) New Somali Order. We would work right beneath the Government, like the CIA, but we would have our own forces and intelligence agencies that would work privately with us. The N.S.O component will haunt dictators, terrorists, warlords, and criminals all across Somalia. North ama South.
We can than expand and use the N.G.O to properly conquer and annex certain states within the North.

you will get beat again, this time them folk wont be forgiving

S

SOMACOON

??
tried to hide behind white south african pilots yet still got karbaashed so hard you made the largest refugee camp in the world
iY2IKH1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts