Africa Intelligence: Egal writes to Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin "Your Obedient Servant"

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
God bless egal AUN. Geesi geesi dhalay. When he stood up the coward tuur ran all the way to mugadisho to ask USC for help and they laughed at him kkkkk

Bohol

VIP
God bless egal AUN. Geesi geesi dhalay. When he stood up the coward tuur ran all the way to mugadisho to ask USC for help and they laughed at him kkkkk

Egal was Siad Barre's b!tch boy in prison who got molested there a lot of times. So it is not surprising he wanted to be the b!tch boy
of Rabin as well "Your obedient Servant".

:mjlol:

33ux2mg.png

waraabe

Your superior
Egal was Siad Barre's b!tch boy in prison who got molested there a lot of times. So it is not surprising he wanted to be the b!tch boy
of Rabin as well "Your obedient Servant".

33ux2mg.png

Why did you get triggered kkkkkkk

Egal was arrested because he was the biggest obstacle to afwayne. Tuur was nothing Aun lol. Later tuur the nothing ran to Mogadishu and was laughed at and humiliated lol

Bohol

VIP
Read the text "Siad Bare had released Egal from prison and sent him as ambassador to India. But, Egal told me, he was
soon called back from New Delhi on consultation and sent back to prison."

He was freed by his master to work for him in India and then again taken back to prison when he voluntarily went back to be the prison b!tch for the second time.

:kodaksmiley:

waraabe

Your superior
Read the text "Siad Bare had released Egal from prison and sent him as ambassador to India. But, Egal told me, he was

He was freed by his master to work for him in India and then again taken back to prison when he voluntarily went back to be the prison b!tch for the second time.

:drakelaugh: You can't spin this

Afwayne arrested the man who he feared the most. :manny: Also cigaal was a brave man who returned to his country while fat cirro was hiding in a foreign country while the war was happening :russ::mjlol:

My mum told me that Barre Did that to all of his ministers, imprisoned them later released them to promote higher positions.

Bohol

VIP
he jailed multiple times and and then he rebelled and overthrew the dictator in the end and built his country. Great man

Actually Egal was in prison until late 80s. He wasn't part of the struggle at all, since he
was in prison most of that era. :lol: Majority of the work were done by SNM and USC.

waraabe

Your superior
Actually Egal was in prison until late 80s. He wasn't part of the struggle at all, since he was in prison most of that era. :lol: Majority of the work were done by SNM and USC.

He was the spiritual figure head of the SNM which is why majority of SNM wanted him to lead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending