Advocating for a

Discussion in 'Help' started by RedStar, Dec 30, 2016.

1. RedStar

RedStar The Bad Ali of Jigjiga

Ratings:
    +4,532
    Somali Galbeed category in the business section. All the other regions have their own category and Galbeed is probably the least talked about region when it comes to development. It is synonymous with massacres and armed struggles.

A lot is happening in that region right now. Millions of dollars are being invested in Jigjiga and Dire Dawa, brand new airport in Kebridahar, dams built in the riverine areas, revival of the farming communities in the region, preparations for the Berbera corridor which will make the region more accessible for millions of Somalis & a whole lot more...

Haven't been using this section as much as I should, but it's time we broadcasted what the region has to offer @NewYork @Adolf-Hitler @Dire Dewa's son @Rooble and all the other Galbeedis I'm forgetting.

• Like Like x 7
  2. maestro

maestro

Ratings:
    +1,934
    We had our section but Idk why the admin removed it. Somali Galbeed is the Somali region going through the most development out of all Somali region. Roads schools hospitals airports business centers etc but most of us don't share the developments i think that's why he removed it.

We need to contribute to the section

• Like Like x 3
  3. RedStar

RedStar The Bad Ali of Jigjiga

Ratings:
    +4,532
    A family member just came back from the homeland niyo I'm feeling patriotic bro

We have a lot to share and I'll definitely post in that section from now on :nvjpqts:

• Like Like x 3
  4. maestro

maestro

Ratings:
    +1,934
    Most definitely bro. Almost all reer galbeed i know have people in their families dumping huge sums of money on there and building houses. All the investment in addition with all the infrastructure improvements will definitely make the region become the most developed somali region in a few years. Jigjiga itself is gonna grow to a million people before 2026

• Like Like x 3
  5. Rooble

Rooble .......

Ratings:
    +5,263
    Wallahi such a section is highly needed.

• Like Like x 4
  6. Kaleel

Kaleel Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,211
    We had section for a while but there were no threads. Therefore I gave the spot to Galmudug because a user made posts for them. I agree many infrastructure projects going on but no one is willing to show for that region.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Adolf-Hitler

Adolf-Hitler

Ratings:
    +2,806
    I've got couple family members that have built multiple(large) houses in Jigjiga and in Dhegahbuur. @Kaleel, since there is an interest form people now, perhaps you can add a section?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Kaleel

Ratings:
    +1,211
    If people want to make threads on a particular region I will add it but not to satisfy people. One picture thread is not enough for a category thus Galmudug is likely to be removed next. If you guys want to organise it with me I will work with you. Airports, Roads, Hospitals etc, we will categorise them all!

• Like Like x 2
  9. Adolf-Hitler

Adolf-Hitler

Ratings:
    +2,806
    sounds fair. @RedStar holla at your fellow uk man.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Boqor Geeljire252

Boqor Geeljire252

Ratings:
    +717
    Can we not have two sections?:kendrickcry:

11. Kaleel

Ratings:
    +1,211
    If they have active topics. We can't have a thread for a whole category. We categorise to organise. It is known.

• Like Like x 1
Verification:
reCAPTCHA verification is loading. Please refresh the page if it does not load.
Draft saved Draft deleted