Advertise Somalispot in Somalifeatures SC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
SomaliFeatures confirms to me time and time again why I might not be able to marry a Somali. I can't marry a xoolo with a loose ass and a sticky white mouth (you know what I mean). Even if they are clean they're probably won't be my type or just plain annoying. Some of the women on this site and in Australia are the exception rather than the rule.

Simply saying I think I'm too classy for Somali women.
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
filled with the 23 chromosomes of abu tyone:siilaanyosmile::siilaanyosmile::siilaanyosmile::siilaanyosmile:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
It's not like we doing any better, apparently we're known for dancing at gas stations. Didn't know that was a thing.

:faysalwtf:

I hate to say it, but I genuinely cannot stand young Somalis.

There's hope for the kids born after 1999. Don't think any of them want to be like their older siblings :kanyeshrug:

It's not even an exaggeration. Can't hold a conversation with any of my cousins anymore. Like they can't form coherent sentences or keep a consistent narrative sxb. Every story comes back to some next person's snapchat and they can't even make jokes anymore.

Like actually socially inept.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
There's hope for the kids born after 1999. Don't think any of them want to be like their older siblings :kanyeshrug:

It's not even an exaggeration. Can't hold a conversation with any of my cousins anymore. Like they can't form coherent sentences or keep a consistent narrative sxb. Every story comes back to some next person's snapchat and they can't even make jokes anymore.

Like actually socially inept.

I really hope you're right bro.

These present day teenagers aren't even remotely Somali in my eyes. They've totally integrated, but into a culture that's not exactly known for success.

:chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending