Advertise Somalispot in Somalifeatures SC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
We wouldn't be able to handle that now. Steady growth is our best option.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
863 members on here. But there aren't more than 50 people max who post, 30 or so regular posters. What the f*ck are the other 800 members signed up for?

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Nah somalifeatures featurers aren't capable of using somalispot. They are either at a party or shouting out their friends. Bunch of losers. Personally i think Somali's that party, drink or piss about in terms of education should be sent back to somalia an be replaced with a somali back home who wants to learn. Somalia needs skilled workers not mups who party n pop bottles for snapchat. Waste of space. Uks oldest somali community is in Cardiff n their all losers. Somalia n somalis r finished.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Nah somalifeatures featurers aren't capable of using somalispot. They are either at a party or shouting out their friends. Bunch of losers. Personally i think Somali's that party, drink or piss about in terms of education should be sent back to somalia an be replaced with a somali back home who wants to learn. Somalia needs skilled workers not mups who party n pop bottles for snapchat. Waste of space. Uks oldest somali community is in Cardiff n their all losers. Somalia n somalis r finished.

:mjcry:

you depressing nigga even if you spat a few facts

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Please don't, we don't need any more degenerates.

Those Toronto girls on earlier subhanallah, why are they so vulgar

:susp:

If those are college students, what are the bums like

Those accents

That slang

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Please don't, we don't need any more degenerates.

Those Toronto girls on earlier subhanallah, why are they so vulgar

If those are college students, what are the bums like

Those accents

That slang

Why you following that xoolo snap fam? :sass2:

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
SomaliFeatures confirms to me time and time again why I might not be able to marry a Somali. I can't marry a xoolo with a loose ass and a sticky white mouth (you know what I mean). Even if they are clean they're probably won't be my type or just plain annoying. Some of the women on this site and in Australia are the exception rather than the rule.

Simply saying I think I'm too classy for Somali women.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
SomaliFeatures confirms to me time and time again why I might not be able to marry a Somali. I can't marry a xoolo with a loose ass and a sticky white mouth (you know what I mean). Even if they are clean they're probably won't be my type or just plain annoying. Some of the women on this site and in Australia are the exception rather than the rule.

Australian xalimos give hope :chrisfreshhah:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I wanna be live they're a minority but these parasites are growing sxb :mjcry:

It's not like we doing any better, apparently we're known for dancing at gas stations. Didn't know that was a thing.

:faysalwtf:

I hate to say it, but I genuinely cannot stand young Somalis.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud

The girls here i have some hope for and they got some sort of potential,laakin Northern hemisphere chicks habaar weyee saxib :drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending