Adele is back but I'm not heart broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

I need to cry real painful tears when listening to her songs. She's back with a new song and album.

I listened to the preview of her new song called hello. I cried like a baby 6 times in the 50 seconds preview.

I'm going to call my ex and fight with him before her album drops.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-29444-1358874757-2.gif

I heard it about a week ago on Twitter. Listen, everyone has scars but they heal, except in Adele's case. Someone like you was so beautifully written but hello makes the listener worry for her.

Is the black guy with the flip-phone outside her window supposed/acting to be her lover? :ehh:

@Idol, Adele looks like she lost some weight so it's time for you to hit the gym to shed those xalwa pounds.

*Runs for his life*

:lebronwait:

Q

Queen Carawelo

I heard it about a week ago on Twitter. Listen, everyone has scars but they heal, except in Adele's case. Someone like you was so beautifully written but hello makes the listener worry for her.
I loved every song from 21. Especially he won't go. But seriously some scars takes years and years to heal. Adele understands this and capitalizing of this.

Is the black guy with the flip-phone outside her window supposed/acting to be her lover? :ehh:

@Idol, Adele looks like she lost some weight so it's time for you to hit the gym to shed those xalwa pounds.

*Runs for his life*

:lebronwait:

She did? She looks the same to me.

Xalwa and I are unbreakable. I will even serve it as a wedding cake on my wedding. Xalwa on xalwa on xalwa. Don't hate.

I loved every song from 21. Especially he won't go. But seriously some scars takes years and years to heal. Adele understands this and capitalizing of this.

She did? She looks the same to me.

Xalwa and I are unbreakable. I will even serve it as a wedding cake on my wedding. Xalwa on xalwa on xalwa. Don't hate.

Seriously though, if you are honest about your love for xalwa and you indulge in it very often then you really, really need to stop that habit before it's too late. Xalwa is one of the worst sweets/desserts we Somalis have. The stuff is a deadly combination of (the main ingredients) sugar, fat/oil and cornstarch (which is more refined and worse than regular flour). Be warned, young lady.

Check at the ingredients on Xawaash website:

http://xawaash.com/?p=2022

Ingredients:
http://xawaash.com/?p=2022
½ cup (65 g) Corn starch
½ cup (118 mL) Water (for the corn starch mixture)
2½ cups (500 g) White granulated sugar
½ cup (95 g) Light brown sugar (golden yellow sugar)
½ cup (125 mL) Unsalted butter
½ cup (118 mL) Canola oil (or any flavourless oil)
3 cups (711 mL) Water (for the sugar)
1 Tbsp (15 mL spoon) Ground cardamom (you can reduce if you wish)
3 Nutmeg nuts (you can reduce if you wish)
Pinch Orange and yellow food colour

And this is the reason why I would never go for a woman with deep emotional scars from a past failed relationship. I wouldn't be able to deal with it.

And this is the reason why I would never go for a woman with deep emotional scars from a past failed relationship. I wouldn't be able to deal with it.

I think most people are damaged and I personally love damaged people. People who have had an easy life are fragile and have very little in the way of perspective.

I think most people are damaged and I personally love damaged people. People who have had an easy life are fragile and have very little in the way of perspective.

Why would you prefer for someone to be emotionally damaged? Wouldn't you want someone that has NO emotional scars? Someone with no lasting bitterness from a past failed relationship?

Why would you prefer for someone to be emotionally damaged? Wouldn't you want someone that has NO emotional scars? Someone with no lasting bitterness from a past failed relationship?

I didn't say prefer. And I'm not really talking about bitterness or lasting bitterness for that matter. It's not about preference but I do like people that have been hurt and feel deeper as a result. They usually have more self-awareness, greater emotional literacy.

I didn't say prefer. And I'm not really talking about bitterness or lasting bitterness for that matter. It's not about preference but I do like people that have been hurt and feel deeper as a result. They usually have more self-awareness, greater emotional literacy.

I don't think there's a single benefit to having to deal with someone that has emotional scars.

If you listened to that old Drake song "Take Care"....that's the theme of that song. Dealing with a heart that you didn't break.

I know marriages that have utterly failed as a result of the wife/husband having past emotional scars that resurfaced during the marriage.

I'll delve deeper into this tomorrow after Juma prayer InshaAllah. I'm gonna make a thread about this. But believe me, emotional scars are a huge problem.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Only emotions a nigga should have is anger and pure rage da f*ck typa fucknigga cryin over hoes and shit

:chrisfreshhah:

:mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts