Accidently Flirted with a Niqabi

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i was picking up my Habaryars 11 year old daughter from Dugsi, and it was getting pretty late and i was getting tired of waiting for her to come outside. So i go inside the masjid and go to the sisters section expecting no one to be there, but some random Niqabi comes from behind me and asks me what i was doing here. So i stated my business and i kept addressing her as "Eedo" and she was like I'm 20 you don't have to call me Eedo. Then i cracked a joke and she giggled and after every single sentence( they weren't even funny) i said she was giggling. You could tell she never talked to a guy before.. We conversed for 25 WHOLE MINUTES!! :mjlol: And eventually we got caught by some Habaryar and she was like " Look what we have here". It was AWKWARD!! Man as a respectable young healthy somali male i am so ashamed of what i did:jcoleno:. I wouldn't be surprised if that habaryar snitched to the whole town saying some shameless farax was hitting on a niqabi:mjcry: she was even pulling out her phone too while she was walking away :damn:.
The worst part was when the niqabi walked away i kinda looked down i noticed she got a PHAT ASS :ooh:

Man this was the most embarrasing thing ever, if anyone is a niqabi on sspot im sorry for my actions and i have learned from my mistake please accept my apology. :meleshame:

So i was picking up my Habaryars 11 year old daughter from Dugsi, and it was getting pretty late and i was getting tired of waiting for her to come outside. So i go inside the masjid and go to the sisters section expecting no one to be there, but some random Niqabi comes from behind me and asks me what i was doing here. So i stated my business and i kept addressing her as "Eedo" and she was like I'm 20 you don't have to call me Eedo. Then i cracked a joke and she giggled and after every single sentence( they weren't even funny) i said she was giggling. You could tell she never talked to a guy before.. We conversed for 25 WHOLE MINUTES!! :mjlol: And eventually we got caught by some Habaryar and she was like " Look what we have here". It was AWKWARD!! Man as a respectable young healthy somali male i am so ashamed of what i did:jcoleno:. I wouldn't be surprised if that habaryar snitched to the whole town saying some shameless farax was hitting on a niqabi:mjcry: she was even pulling out her phone too while she was walking away :damn:.
The worst part was when the niqabi walked away i kinda looked down i noticed she got a PHAT ASS :ooh:

Man this was the most embarrasing thing ever, if anyone is a niqabi on sspot im sorry for my actions and i have learned from my mistake please accept my apology. :meleshame:

And she was like
get%2Bthose%2Bnuts.gif

The real problem isn't that you flirted with her, or even that you got caught but that you failed to grab a number in those 25 minutes especially since it sounds like she wouldn't mind give you her number. go back to that mosque sxb and fix your mistake. offer to pick up your cousin tomorrow.:mjlol:

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
The real problem isn't that you flirted with her, or even that you got caught but that you failed to grab a number in those 25 minutes especially since it sounds like she wouldn't mind give you her number. go back to that mosque sxb and fix your mistake. offer to pick up your cousin tomorrow.:mjlol:

Hadal nin weyn baad ku hadashay :salute:

@Coulombs law if you don't take this advice nacas baad tahay!

Hadal nin weyn baad ku hadashay :salute:

@Coulombs law if you don't take this advice nacas baad tahay!
Wallahi you guys are right, but the problem is that her dad is the second SHEIKH of the masjid and she is apparently a Dugsi Macalin. :kendrickcry:
Pretty sure if i got the number She thinks im gonna propose to her and probably gonna get her dad involved.
But as the Alpha Pure somali male i shall take heed of this advice thank you brothas :salute:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Just because she's wearing a naqab, doesn't mean she isn't a freak of nature. :diddyass:

There is three possibilities she's a naqabi

1) She's being forced to wear it :meleshame:

2) Hiding all that hot shots she took to the face the previous night that left some temporary marks :mjlaugh:

3) She is a really naqabi and the way to verify this is: to check if she a quranic verse as her twitter background :mjkkk:

I once knew a niqabi that I had a crush on and after 5 years she got rid the niqab and I saw her face on Facebook and let me tell you I was really disappointed

Your story made me laugh, especially the 'look what we have here' part. I could totally imagine it.
Miskeen.
At least you feel ashamed, I'm sure she does too:ftw9nwa:

Illahi kabak. That's someone's daughter. You are going to a masjid to pick girls up? Seriously

To the OP. If you can afford marriage and want to know her, get her wali's number. But do it via female members of family. That's how you initiate interest.

If you can't, then clear you head and move on. And do some istighfar with sincerity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending