Abiy Ahmed Really Wants To Take Over Zeila 💀

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
It would be a worthwhile trade if Awdal wasnt in a seperatist state. Abiy said hes willing to open up Ethios telecoms in exchange for a port iirc

Koonfur has no security to offer a port if this was feasible Somali telecom companies would be able to gain access to 100 million customers. We would also have soft power over Ethiopias communications and trade. If HSM and PL were on good terms or if Deni won the presidency garacad could have been an option.

The problem is the FGS has zero say already so signing off rights will only complicate things later. These type of things is where a federal government is useful.

I already saw this, he’s not after Zeila he’s after Assab but he’s playing the ethnicity card to create a logical argument kkkk first afars then Somalis

Awdalite

Araabi
I already saw this, he’s not after Zeila he’s after Assab but he’s playing the ethnicity card to create a logical argument kkkk first afars then Somalis

You're right, they're first choice is Assab but these Somalis online are acting hysterical over a non issue.

I'm more interested in the road from Borama to Djibouti. That would be an economic milestone. Who needs a port if you don't have proper roads. There is nothing more important than roads. This is why I respect Puntland for particularly focusing on road infrastructure. Once you have that everything else falls into place.

After years of qabilism and hating one another bc of qabil we are suprised that the salmonella dudes want our land

After years of qabilism and hating one another bc of qabil we are suprised that the salmonella dudes want our land
if you cant police yourself, others will police you.

if you cant manage yourself, other will manage you.

one family of people are making allot of money in the deal, so good luck to them.