AbdiJohnson gets banned from the coli

Status
Not open for further replies.

brakenclaw

Stay real in the everything fake era
@AbdiJohnson wyd cuh
HEsMjxN.png

hndUkY3.png

I made that comment and got permabanned. They are very sensitive. There is no free speech there.

The account was made a while ago but I only made two comments there, including that one and only used it yesterday

But you had no proven facts to back your claims.

I said personal experience. So I should be banned for stating my personal experience? You thought I should be banned? Lol

The comment that got me banned was me telling them to stop playing the victim when one guy made a thread
asking other blacks about their racist experience they faced.

They were just sensitive; and people actually have the audacity to complain about Sspot.

I am such a leinent mod that I was kind of surprised how other forums quickly ban people for simply stating the unpopular view

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
They are proud of their ethnicity, good on them. They shouldn't let AbdiJohnson spread his venom and lies on the African American community.

If only we had such a saviour here that would hack the forum and ban him too. :rejoice:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I said personal experience. So I should be banned for stating my personal experience? You thought I should be banned? Lol

The comment that got me banned was me telling them to stop playing the victim when one guy made a thread
asking other blacks about their racist experience they faced.

They were just sensitive; and people actually have the audacity to complain about Sspot.
Hold up hold up. You knew people would get sensitive when you say "you AA's" there's high level of paranoia of people pretending to be black online esp since trump came to power. So I don't blame them at all.

Hold up hold up. You knew people would get sensitive when you say "you AA's" there's high level of paranoia of people pretending to be black online esp since trump came to power. So I don't blame them at all.

I wasn't pretending to be any race. I represented myself. I just made two comments.

So forums ban people for being the wrong skin colour?

Maybe I should follow The Coli and start banning people here that are Salafi and homo haters.

:chrisfreshhah:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I wasn't pretending to be any race. I represented myself. I just made two comments.

So forums ban people for being the wrong skin colour?

Maybe I should follow The Coli and start banning people here that are Salafi and homo haters.

:chrisfreshhah:
You need Salafi and homo haters for balance. If everyones on the same page on this site it would be very dull

You need Salafi and homo haters for balance. If everyones on the same page on this site it would be very dull

How about the balance on that site? Black people need tough love. The Coli just wants to talk about being victims of racism, their baby mommas and how they wanna nut raw in some big booty hoe

@Gucci mane

The only two comments I made there:

"1/3 of Blacks are DL according to my personal experience".

"AAs should stop using the victim card" in a thread where people were crying about racism.

My comments may have annoyed them but they are sensitive for banning me. People on Sspot should be grateful that I would never ban anyone over disagreements. This happens all the time on all other forums.

TheColi has been a huge target for Stormfront trolls to sign up and spew hate speech. It got to a point where they shut registration down completely.

The girl who quoted you was white btw. Also known as a "pawg" in Coli terms.:pachah1:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
TheColi has been a huge target for Stormfront trolls to sign up and spew hate speech. It got to a point where they shut registration down completely.

The girl who quoted you was white btw. Also known as a "pawg" in Coli terms.:pachah1:
What's your name on there breh

Mans miss use the term pawg smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending