A woman confesses she had sexual relations with her own Father.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
. Phillips, 49, the former star of '70s-'80s sitcom "One Day at a Time," told Oprah Winfrey that she was first raped by her father in a hotel room when she was 18 while passed out after a drug binge but continued to use drugs and have consensual sex with her father for several years.

The relationship continued long after she married Jeff Sessler when she was 19, and ended only when she became pregnant and feared her father was the baby's father, Phillips said. John Phillips, she said, paid for an abortion.

Reading an excerpt from her new book, "High on Arrival," on Winfrey's show today, Phillips said of her first sexual experience with her father: "I woke up that night from a blackout to find myself having sex with my father. I don't know how it started."

She was raped by her father, lead singer of the Mamas and the Papas, in the hotel room in the late 1970s, Phillips said.

"After the first experience, I went to my father and said we need to talk about how you raped me. My dad said: 'Raped you? Don't you mean made love?' In that moment, I thought I'm really on my own here."

She also became pregnant and her father paid for the abortion.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/mackenzie-phillips-sexual-affair-dad/story?id=8647172

For those of you wondering, yes they are White!

200.gif

It says something about Somalis that even after 30yrs of civil war and violence, cadaans still manage to behave more depraved and wretched than us. Imagine Western society if their countries experienced 30yrs of no government. They'd literally be eating eachother if there were no cops or the army.:susp::mindblown:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
It says something about Somalis that even after 30yrs of civil war and violence, cadaans still manage to behave more depraved and wretched than us. Imagine Western society if their countries experienced 30yrs of no government. They'd literally be eating eachother if there were no cops or the army.:susp::mindblown:

Come on man... America doesn't represent the West and Kentucky doesn't represent America.
:mjpls:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending