A war erupted between 2 countries that guves a glimpse into Somalia vs SL conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
I've countered you enough but you can't seem to get over the fact that there's another argument which is equally as valid as yours. I can't help you if you don't understand that. I've repeatedly told you that I'm out but you keep quoting me or responding. Officially out of this tail chasing conversation.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
I've countered you enough but you can't seem to get over the fact that there's another argument which is equally as valid as yours. I can't help you if you don't understand that. I've repeatedly told you that I'm out but you keep quoting me or responding. Officially out of this tail chasing conversation.

How's your argument valid when there's no legal binding document or act of union signed by SL & Somalia? First counter that!

& You still didn't retract your previous statement by erroneously calling the entire region Somalia. & Your counter to SL historical right to independence is a tribal state formed in 2012 that lives in a village, half of which is in ethiopia? Yeah buddy real logical and factual there:camby:

If you want the last word for the sake of saying the last word then comment again:lol:, if you want to retract your statements & admit you were wrong then I'm all ears.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
It's disrespectful that you deny our historical sovereignty by lumping us with somalia, the "ia" in Somalia being a foreign suffix coined by the Italians for the region they occupied from Ras casayr to Ras kambooni. I find it more funny that a lot of you speak without any knowledge of history. In the 1960 union both colonial names were dropped(Somaliland & Somalia) and the new name was "The Somali Republic" which later changed again to "The Somali Democratic Republic" during siyaad barre time. The fact that you insist the entire region including SL be called Somalia is erroneous and shows your clear bias or blatant ignorance. You choose!

Ta labaad SL had a referendum to join somalia, and thus it'll have a referendum to defect. At the time of this referendum there were only 2 states in the north Togdheer & waqooyi galbeed. Sool and sanaag were carved out of togdheer by Afweyne to give his brotherly clans a higher representation in terms of states within the north. And awdal was carved out of waqooyi galbeed. Afweyne was a genius when it came to trying to undermine Isaaq. Similar to the SFG today who lumps isaaq under to dir to limit political representation:lol:

Another funny historical fact. Although there was a referendum there was no act of union signed between the two Nations (SL & Somalia) therefor there wasn't even a legal union and this will be the last nail to close the coffin for good inshallah when it goes to international courts. I can't wait for somalia to get its shit together so this can take place:rejoice:
He quotes gaalo & he holds their words as being sacrosanct yet under the same breath says insha Allah :ftw9nwa:

You can continue to live this somaliland (SNM =Isaac) sovereignty facade, you can continue with this fallacy but the crux of the matter is when the British ruled what they called British somaliland was made out of different tribes & they made agreement with those tribes individually, so one tribe Isaac cant hold the other tribes hostage, you need every tribes consent & without that you will continue living this facade.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
MTIwNjA4NjM0MDU2OTAyMTU2.jpg

Ak2jx79.png

LOOOOOOOOL:damn::dead1::dead1::deadosama:. I just seen what you did there with that Iman comment:chrisfreshhah:

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
He quotes gaalo & he holds their words as being sacrosanct yet under the same breath says insha Allah :ftw9nwa:

You can continue to live this somaliland (SNM =Isaac) sovereignty facade, you can continue with this fallacy but the crux of the matter is when the British ruled what they called British somaliland was made out of different tribes & they made agreement with those tribes individually, so one tribe Isaac cant hold the other tribes hostage, you need every tribes consent & without that you will continue living this facade.

Ak2jx79.png

This guy will star in Mad Max 3 Puntland Edition:dead::dead1:

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
How's your argument valid when there's no legal binding document or act of union signed by SL & Somalia? First counter that!

& You still didn't retract your previous statement by erroneously calling the entire region Somalia. & Your counter to SL historical right to independence is a tribal state formed in 2012 that lives in a village, half of which is in ethiopia? Yeah buddy real logical and factual there:camby:

If you want the last word for the sake of saying the last word then comment again:lol:, if you want to retract your statements & admit you were wrong then I'm all ears.
Damn @KowDheh taking Ls like CognitevelyImpaired over her tying while mirqaan.Mashallah I don't even need to defend Somaliland on this site anymore.Reer Somaliland are doing a good job and are increasing in number :rejoice::deargod::deargod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts