A True Landheere Is One Who Builds Not Destroys

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It is well known that a landheere is one who builds not destroys. Rome wasn't built in a day yet it was destroyed in a day. Somalis seem to think landheere means clan quantity and destructions, where as it means clan quality and building.

Even animals are numerous and can destroy it's not a special gift, but it is a special gift when you have a region roll up its sleeves and develops their homeland. That is the true definition of a landheere in my book.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Can you compare someone in a region developing their social and hard infrastructure to some region busy burning villages? Can you compare a region wanting to leave behind a better tommorow for its future kids to someone handing down their failures for their kids to carry generationally ?

Can you compare a society doing socio economic development so it's majority have wealth compared to a backward region who thinks economic development is having business peoples? That's why federation is the best system so clans with different ideas of nation building do not need to burden each other and each operate separately and autonomously.

I'll always be cheering for Team Puntland.

Go Team Win GIF by Disney+

We are yet to see true unity on equal terms on the Somali nation however I can assure you federation will never happen not because i don’t want ot to happen but because no Somali leader is mature enough to manage it well currently

Trending