A Lost Paradise

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SOMACOON

I'm glad you find this interesting.
We can accomplish far greater. Sidaan aaminsanahy

I watched Mogadishu part 1 and two, then watched a documentary on the civil war to get
a better understanding on how things went wrong. They used our difference against us to many chinks in the Somali armory. Siad had tunnel vision which was good and bad. He wanted to reclaim Somali land Ethiopia stole. He should have listened to his advisers when they told him not to attack Ethiopia. I don't blame General Aidid either, he was locked up for 7 years that would anyone go insane and he didn't have total control of the warlords who was supporting his cause. I nearly cried walle watching those videos man...what we had and what we have now, it does no make
no sense.

Can't believe Yemen sided with Ethiopia, too many backstabbers. :jcoleno:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I watched Mogadishu part 1 and two, then watched a documentary on the civil war to get
a better understanding on how things went wrong. They used our difference against us to many chinks in the Somali armory. Siad had tunnel vision which was good and bad. He wanted to reclaim Somali land Ethiopia stole. He should have listened to his advisers when they told him not to attack Ethiopia. I don't blame General Aidid either, he was locked up for 7 years that would anyone go insane and he didn't have total control of the warlords who was supporting his cause. I nearly cried walle watching those videos man...what we had and what we have now, it does no make
no sense.

They also helped the mj rebels in the early 80s:camby:

S

SOMACOON

no sense.

Arabs don't favor Somali, furthermore, they don't appreciate their own. I'd be shocked to understand why a Somali would favor an Arab. Libya and Yemen sided with the Ethiopians, and the Saudi and their golf neighbors have been fueling the conflict within our boarders since the early 20's. Al Shabaab is a product of the Saudis.
*Israel *SA and the U.S are linked and are directly behind the conflict in Somalia.The U.S and the U.N are involved in in demolishing our nation and our people as a whole.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfac...izza-says-obama-has-bombed-more-nations-bush/

The U.S is already involved and hiding behind the AU African forces stationed in Somalia. Ethiopia is an ally of America and of course seeks its portion after the equation is complete.
The Saudis want our oil, and our natural resources.
The U.S. wants a strategic location, and its doesn't get anymore strategic than Somalia. Having access to both the red sea and the Indian ocean would mean fortune for the U.S.
Were asleep, the country is no longer independent.
Were an occupied nation and the year is 2015...

Status
Not open for further replies.