A drop dead gorgeous Somaliland girl frm the UK is on a campaign to

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rcv

Guys I know what mug/blood money is. I kinda know meth and his circumstances and i think its not fair to make him pay. Id be like nah f*ck u niggas.. As a broke student in a similiar position f*ck that shit i aint got money for them. Nigga out here tryna pay bills, insurance and school tuiton outta my pocket so f*ck those niggas in Somalia they can handle their own shit. Changed my number ASAP as soon as i cut from somalia :westbrookswag:

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
Guys I know what mug/blood money is. I kinda know meth and his circumstances and i think its not fair to make him pay. Id be like nah f*ck u niggas.. As a broke student in a similiar position f*ck that shit i aint got money for them. Nigga out here tryna pay bills, insurance and school tuiton outta my pocket so f*ck those niggas in Somalia they can handle their own shit. Changed my number ASAP as soon as i cut from somalia :westbrookswag:
For what its worth, mag doesn't end up being a lot especially if you're from a laandheer tribe. I feel bad for the 0.5 niggas whose relatives get into shit back home :whew:using your osap money to bail your cousin out of jail :mjkkk:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
For what its worth, mag doesn't end up being a lot especially if you're from a laandheer tribe. I feel bad for the 0.5 niggas whose relatives get into shit back home :whew:using your osap money to bail your cousin out of jail :mjkkk:
How much you paid I wanna compare each guy in my family had to pay 50$

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Dude, im guessing you're a midgaan for saying such things. GTFO here.
And am guessing your not midgaan but isaaq why did you lie about that in the other thread where we were introducing each other:oops:
Sorry pretend my comment never existed:oops:

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
How much you paid I wanna compare each guy in my family had to pay 50$
Somewhere around that figure. It was a specific value, the odayaal back home use some weird formula for calculating it.

:dead:

Wallahi I thought I had it bad when my hoyo forced me to give half my OSAP money for her ayuuto/hagbad.
I was working all summer so I had to send quite a bit money back home during Ramadan/Eid. Also my family is buying a bunch of jago on the outskirts of Hargeisa so gotta cough up a rack for that, though it's more of an investment as the price of land doubles every couple years

R

rcv

Somewhere around that figure. It was a specific value, the odayaal back home use some weird formula for calculating it.

I was working all summer so I had to send quite a bit money back home during Ramadan/Eid. Also my family is buying a bunch of jago on the outskirts of Hargeisa so gotta cough up a rack for that, though it's more of an investment as the price of land doubles every couple years

I feel you bro. I'm doing the same. In garowe my habo blessed me with 100m^2 boos and i need to pay some taxes and ownership bull shit fees to the govt. I sent back like 2k this summer jus for that. Walalhi im a stingy nigga, especially if niggas tahrib and they want lacag im like nah nigga u forced urself into this situation. Goodluck

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
I feel you bro. I'm doing the same. In garowe my habo blessed me with 100m^2 boos and i need to pay some taxes and ownership bull shit fees to the govt. I sent back like 2k this summer jus for that. Walalhi im a stingy nigga, especially if niggas tahrib and they want lacag im like nah nigga u forced urself into this situation. Goodluck
It's all about who you give it to. If it's someone who's gonna just use your money for food and qaad then bun him. If it's someone who's gonna use that money to better themselves then send them the lacag. Me and my Hooyo dropped $1500 ($2k Cdn) for my cousin in Uganda so he can do his masters and come back to SL and get a decent job. It's the ones who don't ask that deserve the money

Nothing annoys me more than ppl who tahriib, but its easy to say that living in the west.

F

Forfon

And am guessing your not midgaan but isaaq why did you lie about that in the other thread where we were introducing each other:oops:
Sorry pretend my comment never existed:oops:

It's okay little man. We cool... :friendhug:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Dis mag shit is why Somalis ain't never amountin to shit niggas get a pass to merk niggas cuz they qabiil pay up foh u kill a nigga you gettin laid out to breh

I am pretty sure its 100 camel for premeditated murder and its a bit lower for accidentals or self defence murder, I have been to couple of diyah hearings and to inform you guys it not only murder you have to pay compensations its also for all kind situations where blood has been spilled. For example I remember couple years back when I was in holiday in Somalia I accidentally caused a car crash and the third party whose car I hit happen to be a third cousin of mine and her husband. My father paid the medical and repair bills however to my surprise I learned he also paid diyah, this is because she suffered couple of gash and cuts to her face and her husband family demanded compensation due to the crash diminishing her appearance and beauty. :dead:

On another instance my lil bro had fight with some local youtes even though the fight ended in a draw and the guy caused fight we had to pay diyah cos the guy bled.

For those of you who are saying they will never pay diyah, make sure you never go back to Somalia cos, if someone from you immediate juffo killed someone, they will not retaliate like for like, they will target the best from your juffo or family and this shit can get vicious. There was a time when any male members of my family couldn’t enter bari due to this ancient barbaric tradition.

If you accept the blood money and proceed to retaliate you juffo or family would lose three males.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter if this guy is mentally ill, somalis will not give rat ass about your mental state if he killed his family and juffo better pay up otherwise they will send him or one of bandit uncles to their maker.:troll:

But the nevertheless i hope they except him.

Drop dead gorgeous kulaha? This chick is not even isaaq she's a family member of that ninka walan i even posted it on the anonymous section...whooooooooopscoolio!

A mentally ill person cannot be held responsible for any crime. The government of Somaliland will show a profound lack of institutional maturity if it allows this man to be executed. He is to be sent to a treatment facility, and if none are available he should be released to the care of his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending