700 Somalis being abused and dying in Saudi jails

Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes sense in a libertarian world without crime but there isn't a country yet which is managed entirely by and for businesses. We're half way there because their taxes keep the country running but they wouldn't willingly give up half their earnings if they could get away with it but they know that the fall out from not paying taxes would mean chaos and the infrastructure decay would very soon make it impossible to keep the business afloat. Somalia is not failed, the leadership is a pathetic kleptocracy.

Well the so called leadership are bunch of foreign political actors, particularly from Ethiopia and Kenya who dominate the process. Unless a
total transformation of the current system that perpetuates status quo is an imperative, there will not be any progress or protection of our interests.. After all, it is not the Somali state that failed, the international community and those who have squandered Somalia’s resources have allowed the state to fail.

One thing i urge people to do is try to have some sort of conciousness shift and put their egos to the side. So that we can push promote Soomaalinimo and the genuine reconciliation that the we need. This is much better than getting worked up by what is happening which all the bickering and complaining in the world will not change . Only correct planning & action based on complete understanding and patience will.

Last edited:
You should write an article about Soomaalinimo and restart the SYL. Somalia needs SYL right now.

Inshallah i will write tons of articles , soon enough spend even months & weeks writing a single one. Perhaps start constructing gabays in Af Soomaali that captures the full Somali expression to articulate my message.

I think what i will start up is a ''Think-Tank'' and collaborate with different Somalicentrics. I will use the foundation our ancestors and SYL created to base my stuff on. I find what we are going through right now is very similar, although we are getting the hardest hits by the globalized currents of today's time.

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
This is an atrocity waiting to happen and we're all just watching

:francis:

Surely we can do something about this as Reer SSpot

This is an atrocity waiting to happen and we're all just watching

:francis:

Surely we can do something about this as Reer SSpot

We can post stuff to influence the youth in positive and empowering way so we can entice them into conformity & action. Surely i feel like ive had an impact/influence on many due to the medium called the ''Internett''. Se we aren't totally powerless in that regard.

But seeing how there is no comformity even on this forum alone, we would just be signaling mixed messages.

Inshallah i will write tons of articles , soon enough spend even months & weeks writing a single one. Perhaps start constructing gabays in Af Soomaali that captures the full Somali expression to articulate my message.

I think what i will start up is a ''Think-Tank'' and collaborate with different Somalicentrics. I will use the foundation our ancestors and SYL created to base my stuff on. I find what we are going through right now is very similar, although we are getting the hardest hits by the globalized currents of today's time.

I think in theory its good, practically no, however my advice to you would be, dont attempt this in somalia. Journalist are being killed and imprisoned left right meesha over an article. Imagine you then coming with a different mentality from the current one. Somalia is not a place where you can critize the government be the one in xamar or the regional ones.

@Gambit @nucleus have the right idea. We dont have a "soveriegn" government. We have a leader thats strongarmed into agreeing to stuff. One case made it clear to me. A woman was raped by amison soldier/s and she told al jazeera. She was imprisoned along with another journalist. I dont believe for a minute her imprisonment wasnt called for by amison. People make the mistake in talking of hassan as a leader. He is nothing more than a puppet.

Imagine feeding your children money you have earned from poor peoples misery? thats what hassan is doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending