700 Somalis being abused and dying in Saudi jails

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have no right to speak on behalf of Somali culture you Atheist Khaniis boy. Stick to waving the rainbow flag and stay out of issues that don't concern you.

You don't give a shit about our Somali brothers and frankly you look down on them, as you've said so on this forum many times.

I'm entitled to my opinion, whether I'm Chinese, Russian, gay or tranny.

You have anger issues. I care about Somalis than your Arab loving ass. You couldn't even condemn the person who pushed an elderly Somali woman

I'm entitled to my opinion, whether I'm Chinese, Russian, gay or tranny.

You have anger issues. I care about Somalis than your Arab loving ass. You couldn't even condemn the person who pushed an elderly Somali woman

Typical response. You can't handle the criticism so you resort to making the same tired accusations.

The same Somalis you're "advocating" for would turn their backs on you once they knew how despicable you really are. Keep fooling yourself into thinking that the Somali people will accept your man-loving godless self.

Typical response. You can't handle the criticism so you resort to making the same tired accusations.

The same Somalis you're "advocating" for would turn their backs on you once they knew how despicable you really are. Keep fooling yourself into thinking that the Somali people will accept your man-loving godless self.

Don't ruin the thread. There's a time and place for your AbdiJohnson bashing. You have anger issues

Hubble

VIP
I Disagree on the unemployment part , America has a huge private sector and make up the majority of the economic desicions. They also have absoulute economic freedom afforded to the private sector.

While in Somalia before the civil war mostly nationalized and most businesses & jobs were governmental owned and many relied on the public sector to aquire work. Almost non existent private sector and very little freedom afforded to it. So when the state collapsed many automatically went in to unemployment because the state was the work provider. If the American state collapses today many will still be in employment because of the private sector.

There's a misunderstanding. How would America survive without roads, public education, student loans, farm subsidies, security (the most important because they're gun crazy), law enforcement, diplomatic relations with other countries (the benefit is both economic and security reassurance) and most importantly the taxation on all these private sector job. The American defence budget alone should say something.

angrycat

not so sad after all
I'm convinced Hassan Sheikh is a notch below brain dead. The only reason you have Somalis fleeing to hell holes like Saudi is because Somalia is a failure, that is incapable of ensuring the safety of it's people or giving stiff penalties to Saudi Arabia. Somalia takes money from them it makes no demands because it's handicapped. SMH
Well you cant spell HSM without the SMH :chrisfreshhah:

Hubble

VIP
True, but this all seems coordinated, as though they're not making these decisions. They're just puppets.

Well it comes just as they've exhausted every other avenue for finding domestic workers. From Asia to Africa it's just no to being a maid in KSA. They tried Morocco and Saudi es were too scared that their dogs would legally marry them so they claimed Moroccans were into black magic and therefore unsuitable. There was nowhere else to turn to and so KSA must have offered mega bucks for these slave contracts and that's why they're sending so many out to maximize the profit.

angrycat

not so sad after all
This country refuses to let women drive and also bans sidewalks so women can't get around on their own. If that's how they treat their mothers and daughters what in God's name do you expect for yourself, a foreigner? Plus you're black and their culumaa said black women are too ugly to wear niqab and that the people in hell are all black. I don't know why Hassan Sheikh isn't being frog marched before a firing squad for the maid saga.
I dont agree with everything saudi scholars say but theyre still scholars i doubt theyd say something like that. have you been reading wiki islam :cosbyhmm:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Well it comes just as they've exhausted every other avenue for finding domestic workers. From Asia to Africa it's just no to being a maid in KSA. They tried Morocco and Saudi es were too scared that their dogs would legally marry them so they claimed Moroccans were into black magic and therefore unsuitable. There was nowhere else to turn to and so KSA must have offered mega bucks for these slave contracts and that's why they're sending so many out to maximize the profit.

The Iran decision with eritrea/Djibouti and Sudan as well, what the eff are these dhegacas going to demand next?? I shudder at the thought :/

Hubble

VIP
I dont agree with everything saudi scholars say but theyre still scholars i doubt theyd say something like that. have you been reading wiki islam :cosbyhmm:

I have family who live there and that's what they told me was said in sermon.

The Iran decision with eritrea/Djibouti and Sudan as well, what the eff are these dhegacas going to demand next?? I shudder at the thought :/

The dhegcas have already demanded first dibs on our natural resources so that we can be "the backbone of the Arab world". That says slave to me. They're building 'embassies' the size of countries and the MPs took the money for the land. They finally found a Somali government without damiir and they exploited it for all it's worth. Somalia is already foreign owned and will be run for foreign interests. Have you not heard the Kenyan ambassador saying 'stakeholders in Somalia'?.Our peace is now their gain.

angrycat

not so sad after all
@KowDheh the reason I was saying wikiislam is because I read the one about the niqaab but it was a short fictional story written by a black muslim women who was raising awareness of racism in the gulf (but she did highlight the story wasnt true)

As as for the black people going to hell, there was a hadith misunderstood by kafirs as meaning literally black, when it was referring to blackness from being burnt by the fire

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
But we already black so you know we doomed

giphy.gif

:sheed:

Hubble

VIP
It's a true story and they all believe it because it's oft repeated.

That hadith was made saxiix by those goons. Allah s.w.t wouldn't make that kind of mistake because he created billions upon billions of dark skinned people. Every real hadith goes beyond the superficial and they're universally applicable.

Its absolutely shameful, this decision marks our lowest point ever. HSM is selling our girls to be abused and imprisoned. I have heard so many horrific stories of maids being abused by Saudi, to think soon we will be hearing those stories from our Somali sisters makes my blood boil. HSM and the minister of employment should be tried in court for treason and executed.

Odeg

Gedo
Time to smell the coffe. I was reading earlier today how Kenyan banks are going to venture into "Somalia" and the reason why I said "Somalia" is because its exist only paper and its backed; run by IC and protected by foreign troops. Most somalis seem to accept this.

This quote from Benjamin Franklin couldnt be more true.

"“Those who would give up Essential Liberty, to purchase a little Temporary safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety"

Last edited:
There's a misunderstanding. How would America survive without roads, public education, student loans, farm subsidies, security (the most important because they're gun crazy), law enforcement, diplomatic relations with other countries (the benefit is both economic and security reassurance) and most importantly the taxation on all these private sector job. The American defence budget alone should say something.
You are right , that was stupid of me to say, it made no sense at all.

Hubble

VIP
It makes sense in a libertarian world without crime but there isn't a country yet which is managed entirely by and for businesses. We're half way there because their taxes keep the country running but they wouldn't willingly give up half their earnings if they could get away with it but they know that the fall out from not paying taxes would mean chaos and the infrastructure decay would very soon make it impossible to keep the business afloat. Somalia is not failed, the leadership is a pathetic kleptocracy.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I thought Saudi Arabia was a theocracy where men and women were strictly segregated and a man can't be alone with a non mahram woman?

How do maids live with their employers, work without a mahram, or work without a burqa on? Unless they're considered slaves which is why they constantly rape women?

coolio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending