5 blacks beat up a white person

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
I didn't see the article claim that these men are allegedly from the BLM movement. If a random white guy does something crazy, do we brand all white people as sociopaths? Stop generalizing! It is annoying that I must keep repeating myself. Would you want people to consider all Somalis as pirates? Just because some thugs do something like this does not mean that every black person is a criminal.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
After the four attackers fled the restaurant, a fifth man (pictured) entered the restaurant and emptied the victim's pockets while he was still lying on the ground

3E4B37EB00000578-4316122-image-m-8_1489582696329.jpg

3E4B37CE00000578-4316122-image-m-11_1489582822260.jpg

:dead:

:ileycry:

Zeus

STYLIN
lol he offered to pay for them and they stomped him out :drakelaugh:

it was his fault for entering their common territory, a chicken shop, without safe precautions :mjlaugh:

I didn't see the article claim that these men are allegedly from the BLM movement. If a random white guy does something crazy, do we brand all white people as sociopaths? Stop generalizing! It is annoying that I must keep repeating myself. Would you want people to consider all Somalis as pirates? Just because some thugs do something like this does not mean that every black person is a criminal.
white privilege is having the ability to be an individual.

White people aren't better. They let the cops murk unarmed civilians, even when they are white.

You can't explain why Americans act the way they do.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
This is not story because black five thugs beat a white man up, it has to do with the fact that he offered them a meal and then somehow they beat the man, smh :faysalwtf:

I'm glad I live in the U.S and I got my conceal carry license on my twenty first birthday. I would've shot them dead the moment they ganged up on me. I feel bad for Somalis who say they're not going to this mall or that place because of shitty people. Get your conceal carry license. Use it as a deterrence and if you have to, shoot a motherfucker. :birdman:

This is not story because black five thugs beat a white man up, it has to do with the fact that he offered them a meal and then somehow they beat the man, smh :faysalwtf:

I'm glad I live in the U.S and I got my conceal carry license on my twenty first birthday. I would've shot them dead the moment they ganged up on me. I feel bad for Somalis who say they're not going to this mall or that place because of shitty people. Get your conceal carry license. Use it as a deterrence and if you have to, shoot a motherfucker. :birdman:

Do you Americans not feel scared walking outside?

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Do you Americans not feel scared walking outside?
I can't speak for everyone, but of course, general knowledge is that -- DON'T go to bad neighborhoods. However, where I live, trash of all colors are all around downtown, the malls etc. So, if you're by yourself, you will get mugged and possibly robbed during nighttime. Again, I live in pretty safe county, so I wonder what it's like in the average places. Also, the United States homicide rate and violent crime is higher than many developed western nations. I'm personally not scared in most cases. But, if I'm going to downtown or bad areas, I conceal carry.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
What if he asked them for sex in exchange of the chicken meal? Cadaan people are freaks. I don't think they would stomp on him if he didn't weird them out. There's always two sides to every story and Dailyfail reporting this, tells me cadaan guy definitely asked them to do some freaky stuff with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending