22 Garaads and 2 Suldaans were crowned in this village in Sanaag

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

I want to build a holiday home right there. Take my kids away from the cities for holiday or camping trips in the forests. This may become reality sooner then later once the Sanaag road is done. Somali tour guides should set up shop in Puntland, diaspora like me want to see the country side and camping and bbqs etc. Go to biyo kulule and have a natural sauna to refresh my bones and then freeze my ass off at calmadow forest.

They should buy equipments the tour companies for jet skiing, body boarding, hiking tours with camels and horses in Puntland, i even want to do some bungee jumping from the mountains, scuba diving in the red sea, heck sky jumping. That can be out outdoor experience. Our historical sites need to be 'restored' in caluula, bargaal so ppl can see how our history, I also want a musuem of puntland history from ancient egypt till majerteniya/warsangeli/darawish all located in Garowe.

The first thing tourists do when visiting a country is drop into their musuems and see their history. It's a shame PL hasn't done this yet.

Puntland should get itself in this business model as we have the scenery to do this. We could create excellent recreation facilities for diaspora.

Last edited:
Warsangeli is about 34 generations to Daarood, acording to Marehan traditions reer Cismaan Marehan held the Darood Sultanate for all Darood tribes, probibally before the Warsangeli Sultan started.

Laagite

الداروودي
I want to build a holiday home right there. Take my kids away from the cities for holiday or camping trips in the forests. This may become reality sooner then later once the Sanaag road is done. Somali tour guides should set up shop in Puntland, diaspora like me want to see the country side and camping and bbqs etc. Go to biyo kulule and have a natural sauna to refresh my bones and then freeze my ass off at calmadow forest.

They should buy equipments the tour companies for jet skiing, body boarding, hiking tours with camels and horses in Puntland, i even want to do some bungee jumping from the mountains, scuba diving in the red sea, heck sky jumping. That can be out outdoor experience. Our historical sites need to be 'restored' in caluula, bargaal so ppl can see how our history, I also want a musuem of puntland history from ancient egypt till majerteniya/warsangeli/darawish all located in Garowe.

The first thing tourists do when visiting a country is drop into their musuems and see their history. It's a shame PL hasn't done this yet.

Puntland should get itself in this business model as we have the scenery to do this. We could create excellent recreation facilities for diaspora.
Puntland tourism will be Lasqoray Mountains, Biyo Kulule spring, Laag lake and , Caluula clean beach

Last edited:

Laagite

الداروودي
Warsangeli is about 34 generations to Daarood, acording to Marehan traditions reer Cismaan Marehan held the Darood Sultanate for all Darood tribes, probibally before the Warsangeli Sultan started.
Warsangeli established themselves in the 13th century following the collapse of Darood rule.

These mountains seem a perfect place to start Gorila warfare, you could ambush any foreign army that would try to conquer this land, perhaps thats why Somaliland is staying away ☺

Laagite

الداروودي
I hear the bird's been dying out unfortunately there are alot of wildlife in the mountains

Horses climbing Calmadow kkk
230927833_4509988499059356_351452046529361243_n.jpg

Laagite

الداروودي
Its raining right now Xadeed gets green like that after every shower mashallah.

Trending

Latest posts