2021 Election Who You Should Vote For

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If 2021 election comes rolling around I hope Somalis stop this game of wasting time on 'new people' with no track record and people from clans who have clearly no clan record in the nation, surely your tired of promises and intentions with no actual implementation model provided except their 'intentions' which as far as I am concerned is nothing more then asking for 'faith' in me and not 'showing' any reason what your platform is even practical and that's if u even have platform to begin with beyond words. But let me present how Somalis should think and yes I am re-gearing your 'thought' style from 'emotional side of the brain' to the 'rational side of the brain' and creating it for 'two divides' so they don't pollute each other and allow for poor judgement call.

Listen there is only 1 clan and yes clan is damn important as there is no point electing people from clans who have leave no positive legacy for the nation, it also assures u that clan will hold it's leader to accountability at all times so they don't 'stain' their national profile or legacy gains. So clan 'check' at all times is necessary, I mean without doing a clan check and just an individual check could lead to thousands of people lining up for power who have an academic base of the calibre 'haji engris and caynte and professor culusow' types, the guy may be good and smart person at an individual level but when he is surrounded by that sort of clan base, well no matter how good or smart he is, he is comprised due to 'uncultured' clan base.

So yes 'clan' assessments are mandatory at all times. Now look at clan assessments below and why I am telling you it's in your interest and my interest and the nation interest to 'elect' Majerten as president, stop being anti social and anti elite like trump crowd were as you can see power outside the 'elite' base is never wise a decision nor should you even entertain it for only two things are possible. 1. Total un-doing of national gains. 2. Time waste with boat rolling on but no major legacy being delivered.

So here is my clan assessment

Majerten has the following evidence for actually using their time to hit down goal-posts for the nation, forget the fact we are 'tribal' and 'hateful' remember drop the 'emotion' shit as it doesn't negate the fact they are the only clan who has 'legacy' trail un-matched post 2004 till now. Look at the accomplishment from Majerten clan members post 2004.

1. Abdillahi Yusuf cemented federal govt in the capital city and removed international terrorist network and warlords
2. Gaas handed the nation the 'ending of transition' phase and cemented federalism as the law of the land and internationall endorsed. This secured our borders territorial integrity and also defined the status of the govt.
3. Sharmarke he didn't have much time but in his support he didn't un-do any of the gains made in federation-security-constitution nor did he contribute to it either due to time constraints. If it wasn't for his presidency being only a year, we simply don't know what could've been handed to us
4. Farmajo well if u elect him u know what u will get. Time waste, just keeping the boat afloat, creating new mandates like debt relief-good governance which requires constitutional-federation tasks to be done. His security casualties are the worst of any president be it 2004 till now and it's not due to security gains but instability gains.
5. Yoolka-Sacid well like I said they were like Sharmarke very time limited but due to their clan do not expect to see a miracle but expect more of the same 'keeping the boat afloat' with the government operating but no real gains made in constitution or federation or security.
6. HSM just forget his ass he was sending the nation back into 91 with tampering with constitution, attacking federal member states, his govt was unstable and he could barely keep the govt afloat, not a single milestone achieved except that we nearly undid everything with his election. Do not let Farmajo take advantage by having him represent the opposition as it will cause the opposition to self collapse and choose Farmajo since his a 'less worse option' cause he is keeping the boat afloat at least even tho he hasn't added any gains in any area to pass over

I will make only one 'exception' for HAG who produced Sharif, just cause he isn't bright or have much political capital or state recovery skills, doesn't mean he wasn't a 'patriot', he put aside his ego, ambitions, point scoring and let Gaas simply work effortlessly to deliver the end of the transition and hand over HSM a fully recognized and official govt and he also took a back-seat for Farole of drafting the constitution. Pls note alot of this may never have been completed and we could've been stuck in 'transitional' status god forbid if we would've elected HSM types or Farjamo since they never get past the 'goal post' and hit down 'national tasks'. They just sit there for 4 years and with farmajo he focuses on fine-tuning governance and corruption while HSM is like f*ck this I am sinking this shit cause it's not in hawiye interest like they did in 91, he has very similar moryan mind to those warlords with emotional side of his brain far superior then his rationale side.

So there u go guys, it's in your interest and the nation that Majerten take the helm if clan record is assessed. Even Farole will leave behind legacy, forget how nice people are as 'nice' is 'manners' it doesn't mean shit in state recovery procedures which requires 'astute' minds who know how to set a plan to national mandate and see it through so the next govt can move onto other national goals. This requires a clan that has 'track record' in govt, as we don't want to waste another 4 years with the 'lets gamble and see' with a 'new person'. I hope you make a wise decision come 2021 and let your rationale side for once make your decision and not your emotional, faith, biases, desires do the thinking for you.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
If there isn’t a viable Darood candidate then I will be content with Farmajo returning. The HAG opposition are 2 ex Presidents, 1 Unuka Lehist and a reptilian ex-PM who was hell bent on destroying Puntland. Puntland needs to stay far away from the poisonous opposition who will turn on us as soon as they get what they want.

Trending