2020 Elections Mogadishu. My Pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
2020 elections, I am supporting a clan from the regions who owns a federal state. He might be biased towards his own state which is fine at least it helps federalism take hold in the nation, I might not eat well but if someone else in regions does, this helps keep the federalism project alive and well on the ground with respect from the locals. It's better my puntland local saying why is galmudug getting more funding and developing better then seeing the federal government developing mogadishu. It simply comes down to, if a region develops it promotes all regions and we can tell our locals it's due to the success of federalism but if mogadishu develops, we have to give the credit to the federal government which then put's to question is federalism useless.

I ain't supporting any clan who has no regional presidency or their own regional state, they gain nothing by injecting development funds into the regions since they hail from a clan without power in the regions. So this means. Abgal is off my list, Murusade, Marehan, and basically anyone outside the big 5 regional presidents. By electing these clans who have no regional state their going to contribute all their investment into mogadishu as they don't want to see federalism take off only because their clan hasn't got a state, it comes down to nothing else.

Mudane Farmajo's second term is looking like a guarantee at this point as long as he continues down this road of promoting peace and stability among the people. The fight against al shabab should be intensified and more money should be invested into security/infrastructure. Farmaajo is doing all of this and more I don't see why he shouldn't get a second term.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Mudane Farmajo's second term is looking like a guarantee at this point as long as he continues down this road of promoting peace and stability among the people. The fight against al shabab should be intensified and more money should be invested into security/infrastructure. Farmaajo is doing all of this and more I don't see why he shouldn't get a second term.

Farmajo is a loser, anti federalist and pro mogadishu just like siyad barre, he doesn't care if his own clan has kaneeco all over their face and african bellies, he is helping the hawiye headquarter, the place he got killed. Shame on you naanaab yahow ina gumeedk ah. Dharbaxo 17 gobolo ayaa istahisha.

Farmajo is a loser, anti federalist and pro mogadishu just like siyad barre, he doesn't care if his own clan has kaneeco all over their face and african bellies, he is helping the hawiye headquarter, the place he got killed. Shame on you naanaab yahow ina gumeedk ah. Dharbaxo 17 gobolo ayaa istahisha.

Farmaajo is playing politics just right his long term plan should be for Mogadishu to become prosperous and free of insecurity that way it can be a base of operations to control the rest of the country. Federalism can't work in Somalia long term. There are too many opposing players for the government not to have full control in all parts of the country. He is pro-Somalia not just pro mogadishu btw. It just so happens Mogadishu is the capital. It's fine if you don't like Farmaajo because you think he threatens your federal aspirations. But what I would say my friend is worry about the upcoming puntland election there is still a while to go before the federal government election. A lot of things can change in the remaining time. Instead of being so anti-government I think a more productive use of your time would be to brainstorm ideas on how you can karbash the eydoors.

2020 elections, I am supporting a clan from the regions who owns a federal state. He might be biased towards his own state which is fine at least it helps federalism take hold in the nation, I might not eat well but if someone else in regions does, this helps keep the federalism project alive and well on the ground with respect from the locals. It's better my puntland local saying why is galmudug getting more funding and developing better then seeing the federal government developing mogadishu. It simply comes down to, if a region develops it promotes all regions and we can tell our locals it's due to the success of federalism but if mogadishu develops, we have to give the credit to the federal government which then put's to question is federalism useless.

I ain't supporting any clan who has no regional presidency or their own regional state, they gain nothing by injecting development funds into the regions since they hail from a clan without power in the regions. So this means. Abgal is off my list, Murusade, Marehan, and basically anyone outside the big 5 regional presidents. By electing these clans who have no regional state their going to contribute all their investment into mogadishu as they don't want to see federalism take off only because their clan hasn't got a state, it comes down to nothing else.

The only ones who can be president are those who don’t lead a federal state those clans who lead a federal state can’t be president

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending