2017 Somali Elephant Gold and Silver Coin--Limited Supply Xoolo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think interest on imf loans being being unfair to nations such as somalia and developing nations?

IMF = Loan Shark = Predatory Lending = Debt Bondage

In addition the free trade agreements the West foists on African nations/other poor countries in exchange for things like IMF loans as well as the rampant privatisation does nothing to help them develop their own industries etc... Its evil.

IMF = Loan Shark = Predatory Lending = Debt Bondage

In addition the free trade agreements the West foists on African nations/other poor countries in exchange for things like IMF loans as well as the rampant privatisation does nothing to help them develop their own industries etc... Its evil.

Is china the solution? because they tend actually make sure the money is used for the projects and they will finish the project of themselves.

It seems imf have a monopoly on lending.

There is no solution my friend.

For a solution you need a bright leader with vision AND the ability to enact change. We have neither at present.

There is no reason why we should hope or expect for development to be bestowed upon us, if not through the West and IMF then it must be China. That is a surefire way into even more mess, we will add money and special interests to our problems.

It has start with us, and we should have an honest assessment of what we have, what we lack, and how to get to where we want.

We actually have a lot of resources, its the mismanagement of it that is verging on the criminal.

There is no solution my friend.

For a solution you need a bright leader with vision AND the ability to enact change. We have neither at present.

There is no reason why we should hope or expect for development to be bestowed upon us, if not through the West and IMF then it must be China. That is a surefire way into even more mess, we will add money and special interests to our problems.

It has start with us, and we should have an honest assessment of what we have, what we lack, and how to get to where we want.

We actually have a lot of resources, its the mismanagement of it that is verging on the criminal.

How can you have a bright leader when special interest groups, un and amison on top of us. you think they'll allow anybody that truly is for somalia and somali? they need complete morons devoid of any nationalistic ideals. This is why I opt for a military dictatorship.

Madara x

Sleep soundly
Just ban sports channels on your TV for 1 year. Buy business channel on your TV.

You can literally get an MBA watching Bloomberg and CNBC Fast money.

There's no better feeling that hearing that "Bell" and knowing that the same company
that denied my resume just paid me a return.

I have a few questions:

Do you have to have a good handle over statistics to trade?

Do i need to know things like, how to solve for the standard deviation in regards to risk measurement?

What kind of math do i need to know, to effectively analyze different companies and market trends?

Is there a trading training course (free hopefully) that teaches you (step by step) how to research different companies, form trading strategies, and analyze market trends according to different items such as the consumer price index?

I have a few questions:

Do i need to know things like, how to solve for the standard deviation in regards to risk measurement?

What kind of math do i need to know, to effectively analyze different companies and market trends?

Is there a trading training course (free hopefully) that teaches you (step by step) how to research different companies, form trading strategies, and analyze market trends according to different items such as the consumer price index?

You need to learn how to read financial statements first. Without that you will be lost.

Be careful of online training because these guys will advertise phrases like "Make 1000$ in 5mins from your couch".

...just pay me 2000$ and I will show you how.

Read statements and then start investing in things you already buy; like Nike, footlocker stock ect

I have a few questions:

I can't explain this stuff from a forum. LooL

Madara x

Sleep soundly
You need to learn how to read financial statements first. Without that you will be lost.

Be careful of online training because these guys will advertise phrases like "Make 1000$ in 5mins from your couch".

...just pay me 2000$ and I will show you how.

Read statements and then start investing in things you already buy; like Nike, footlocker stock ect

Broski 2000 is heavy on the wallet. I'm a nigga fresh outta uni trynna find my way in this crazy world.

Thanks for the advice tho sxb

Status
Not open for further replies.