2017 Somali Elephant Gold and Silver Coin--Limited Supply Xoolo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always thought gold currency instead of paper money was the way to go. like if russia used gold instead rubble there money would be safe. which leads me to think why do not used money backed by gold?

If you haven't bought gold and held it in your hand there's no point in listening to all that paper/gold backed crap.

Gold is easy to buy because you trade your time for it.

Investing on the market and playing it "SHORT" is the way to go right now.

Allah know's what will happen when a major correction kicks off.

I always thought gold currency instead of paper money was the way to go. like if russia used gold instead rubble there money would be safe. which leads me to think why do not used money backed by gold?

:whoa:

I don't think gold is that practical as a method of exchange, mainly as there isn't really enough of it about. Silver works better as it's a lot more common. Plus you also get issues like surplus running countries (like Germany) would be sucking the entire monetary base of the countries around them with a gold standard system. That was one of the issues with the Roman currency in like the 2nd century, too much gold being spent on silk so they had to devalue the currency as there wasn't enough physical coins about. I can understand the attraction of a gold standard system, but there are loads of practicality issues with it. There's a reason we don't use it any more, it does smack slightly of wanting to go back to using horses because there are too many car crashes.

And please do not listen to this clown, he has no idea what he is talking about.

He actually said that you can get an MBA watching Bloomberg and CNBC! Makes me feel bad for those who attended university and paid $160,000 to get their degrees when they could get it for the price of cable subscription.

:camby:

Worldstar kulaha :dead:

Haye haye, I'm not yet convinced about going into stocks like that but I am saving up money to buy property back home.
:drakekidding:

Beware of the Great Exodus. Many brothers and sisters are fighting over Hoyos house in Somalia after she died. Prices are set to drop because the new generation won't be sending money back in the future.

If you invest in Property: I always ask, what type?

Retail, commercial or Agro.

If your description of property isn't on that list.

Don't invest in a house in Somalia just yet.

There's no yield or return in rental income. Just read about Ghanas home ownership rates; they are so high people don't need to rent them out like they do in North America.

Invest in ROI.

I don't think gold is that practical as a method of exchange, mainly as there isn't really enough of it about. Silver works better as it's a lot more common. Plus you also get issues like surplus running countries (like Germany) would be sucking the entire monetary base of the countries around them with a gold standard system. That was one of the issues with the Roman currency in like the 2nd century, too much gold being spent on silk so they had to devalue the currency as there wasn't enough physical coins about. I can understand the attraction of a gold standard system, but there are loads of practicality issues with it. There's a reason we don't use it any more, it does smack slightly of wanting to go back to using horses because there are too many car crashes.

And please do not listen to this clown, he has no idea what he is talking about.

He actually said that you can get an MBA watching Bloomberg and CNBC! Makes me feel bad for those who attended university and paid $160,000 to get their degrees when they could get it for the price of cable subscription.

What is an MBA? It's designed for people to manage companies and build shareholder growth.

If you haven't bought gold, purchased a stock or started a business--You are the same as every Somali who subscribes to Caalacaal.com

I don't watch sports. I don't watch men perform, I would rather watch the market perform.

f*ck outta here with your trolling comment.

People are interested and I'm giving valuable points here.

I know Somalis who hold MBAs and never bought a stock! It's outrageous! How can you return shareholder capital if you can't get returns yourself?

Answer that :damnmusic:

What is an MBA? It's designed for people to manage companies and build shareholder growth.

If you haven't bought gold, purchased a stock or started a business--You are the same as every Somali who subscribes to Caalacaal.com

I don't watch sports. I don't watch men perform, I would rather watch the market perform.

f*ck outta here with your trolling comment.

People are interested and I'm giving valuable points here.

I know Somalis who hold MBAs and never bought a stock! It's outrageous! How can you return shareholder capital if you can't get returns yourself?

Answer that :damnmusic:

You are so full of shit and you know it.

You are literally misleading people into watching cheap edutainment channels instead of pursuing a real education.

I guess you probably learned to 'deal in agro business' on CNBC too right? :mjlaugh:

Why do you think going to uni is just about the information someone is reading to you?

Going to university is really not about the sum of the books you read, or what your tutor recites, its about establishing connections (especially in the business world) and being in the same space as your peers, practitioners and mentors whom you will learn from more than any cable channel.

You have no idea what you are babbling about. You are talking about gold in 2016 for gods sake!

Read: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-ted-cruzs-worst-idea/?utm_term=.c8d4e75f621b

I am happy for you to continue on your run here advertising your youtube channel, you are not a business man, you are a vlogger. You can be a vlogger all you want but you can not expect to come and literally misinform others without being checked.

Speaking of some of the worst advice you can give to someone with little experience in trading:

Investing on the market and playing it "SHORT" is the way to go right now.

For the love of God, DO NOT SHORT stocks as a beginner trader.

The ceiling to your losses in going long is limited to your initial investment, you could lose all of it. However, if you listen to this clown and short, then you could potentially lose an infinite sum of money.

Read: http://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/05/shortsaleloss.asp

This guy does not know what he is talking about, take whatever he says with a kg of salt.

His posts are jarring if you know the least bit about business and economics, he has no idea what he is talking about. I invite any other members to read through them for themselves.

He has no idea when it comes to stocks.

Not a fuckign clue about real-estate.

He has a very poor understanding of economical concepts and how they work irl.

Clearly the CNBC education system has failed him :hemad:

I sure as hell hope he knows about this damn 'agro business' he keeps going on about. Otherwise homeboy is in for a rude awakening. Alone and penniless in hongkong. Them Cantonese boys will barbecue his midget ass.

:ohno:

You are so full of shit and you know it.

You are literally misleading people into watching cheap edutainment channels instead of pursuing a real education.

I guess you probably learned to 'deal in agro business' on CNBC too right? :mjlaugh:

Why do you think going to uni is just about the information someone is reading to you?

Going to university is really not about the sum of the books you read, or what your tutor recites, its about establishing connections (especially in the business world) and being in the same space as your peers, practitioners and mentors whom you will learn from more than any cable channel.

You have no idea what you are babbling about. You are talking about gold in 2016 for gods sake!

Read: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-ted-cruzs-worst-idea/?utm_term=.c8d4e75f621b

I am happy for you to continue on your run here advertising your youtube channel, you are not a business man, you are a vlogger. You can be a vlogger all you want but you can not expect to come and literally misinform others without being checked.

Speaking of some of the worst advice you can give to someone with little experience in trading:

The ceiling to your losses in going long is limited to your initial investment, you could lose all of it. However, if you listen to this clown and short, then you could potentially lose an infinite sum of money.

This guy does not know what he is talking about, take whatever he says with a kg of salt.

Bro!

Do you have something against me?

This is the 3-4 time you have responded with me under hostility. How about we just jump on a skype call and talk about what really drives you crazy about me?

A) I didn't tell anyone to drop out of school.
B) I was trading and running a business before vlogging.
C) I come on this site to post 12 post on this forum and than disappear back into life.

Guys like you always look for problems with people.

Guess what! You and I come from the same shit pile.

Both of us:
Didn't get an inheritance.
Have rich parents
Or got a fuckin leg up.

This is the great equalizer and you are upset because you see someone running very fast.

But don't Persue hostility with me

Have you ever heard of a stop-loss? You have no idea what you're talking about.

mate what would the solution be? how can a nation have a currency that doesnt devalue due to other economy's messing up like in 08 ?

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
Finally a reply!:banderas:

The silver and gold coin both have the "Cheetah and Elephant".

Silver is amazing, I have been waiting for mine because I want them in a
custom box. I bought 3oz gold and 20oz silver.

I'm giving the silver as gifts, or tokens after signing a contract. :friendhug:
I can not find cheetah. Is it cheetah and elephant on each side or cheetah/elephant and emblem?

I can not find cheetah. Is it cheetah and elephant on each side or cheetah/elephant and emblem?

Each year has changed. But the Coat of Arms stays on the back. The elephant switched from 3-2-1 elephant.

Go to apmex link on the description.

...don't be paranoid, order a silver coin if you are nervous in getting ripped off. Some guy stormed in here like a paranoid Somali journalist and said there's a Nigerian fraud scam.

Have you ever heard of a stop-loss? You have no idea what you're talking about.

This is exactly what I am talking about.

You are wrong. If you are short a position you are looking for a buy-stop order, not a stop-loss which is primarily used for long positions.

Read:http://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/05/shortsalestoploss.asp

It is exactly my point when we have this clown telling inexperienced students and such to sell shorts to make money (through watching CNBC to earn their MBA!), its madness.

I am well aware of market orders, buying long is always preferable to shorting the market especially if you are just starting. The advice given was to short, this is demonstrably bad advice. As I said you can potentially lose infinite amounts of money in a short position. Of course I am not expecting you to know about market orders if you have had no experience trading before.

mate what would the solution be? how can a nation have a currency that doesnt devalue due to other economy's messing up like in 08 ?

We are all way too interconnected at this stage.

Any currency, or means of exchange need to have the supply regulated, either by forcing banks to hold capital or central banks regulating the supply of new money into the system.

If I was running a central bank I can create currency at a stroke of a keyboard then spend that before inflation kicks in for everyone else. That inflation is robbing each and every one of us on the sly of our purchasing power for money we have saved or earn.

Its super messy, which is why they had to stop doing in 09 because their capital ratios were fucked until QE.

I liked this way I once heard someone try to explain the whole financial system: "Two banks each have a one pound coin in their vaults. They each write out a note saying they'll loan the other a pound. Each bank now has three pounds they can loan to others; the one still in the vault, the one they've borrowed and the one they're owed."

:patrice:

Going back to your point about gold, the Spanish Empire was run on gold, which worked fine until they conquered south america and Spain was flooded with gold. Then their economy was fucked.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
Each year has changed. But the Coat of Arms stays on the back. The elephant switched from 3-2-1 elephant.

Go to apmex link on the description.

...don't be paranoid, order a silver coin if you are nervous in getting ripped off. Some guy stormed in here like a paranoid Somali journalist and said there's a Nigerian fraud scam.
I know it's not a scam. I've bought from it before American Eagle coins. I subscribed to this guy https://www.youtube.com/user/silverfuturist/videos

Edit: Actually the silver is real but the coins are not from Somalia.

We are all way too interconnected at this stage.

Any currency, or means of exchange need to have the supply regulated, either by forcing banks to hold capital or central banks regulating the supply of new money into the system.

If I was running a central bank I can create currency at a stroke of a keyboard then spend that before inflation kicks in for everyone else. That inflation is robbing each and every one of us on the sly of our purchasing power for money we have saved or earn.

Its super messy, which is why they had to stop doing in 09 because their capital ratios were fucked until QE.

I liked this way I once heard someone try to explain the whole financial system: "Two banks each have a one pound coin in their vaults. They each write out a note saying they'll loan the other a pound. Each bank now has three pounds they can loan to others; the one still in the vault, the one they've borrowed and the one they're owed."

:patrice:

Going back to your point about gold, the Spanish Empire was run on gold, which worked fine until they conquered south america and Spain was flooded with gold. Then their economy was fucked.

Thank you very.

what about interest, if we got rid of that we it be much safer in terms of a nations currency,

Thank you very.

what about interest, if we got rid of that we it be much safer in terms of a nations currency,

As far as I know there are no operational commercial banks back home, ergo no interest-accruing loans.

Interest is not intrinsically bad, its the swapping of bad-loans Ponzi scheme that is causing all of this mess.

As far as I know there are no operational commercial banks back home, ergo no interest-accruing loans.

Interest is not intrinsically bad, its the swapping of bad-loans Ponzi scheme that is causing all of this mess.

Do you think interest on imf loans being being unfair to nations such as somalia and developing nations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending