2017 Somali Elephant Gold and Silver Coin--Limited Supply Xoolo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
I'd buy the silver 1 oz if it was a leopard instead of elephant.

Apollo

VIP
This has nothing to do with Somali government. Some Nigerian-German from Bavaria runs this scam.

The Somali Central Bank tried to sue them for counterfeiting the Somali Shilling name.

I'd buy the silver 1 oz if it was a leopard instead of elephant.

Finally a reply!:banderas:

The silver and gold coin both have the "Cheetah and Elephant".

Silver is amazing, I have been waiting for mine because I want them in a
custom box. I bought 3oz gold and 20oz silver.

I'm giving the silver as gifts, or tokens after signing a contract. :friendhug:

This has nothing to do with Somali government. Some Nigerian-German from Bavaria runs this scam.

The Somali Central Bank tried to sue them for counterfeiting the Somali Shilling name.

The Somali Shilling and currency are submitted to central banks. :kodaksmiley:

Whoever thinks Nigerians are running a scam; can be added to long list of delusional paranoid Somali types.

When a currency is recognized and submitted to the Central Banks, the global mint producers can use them
without asking anyone.

I agree that it would be nice if it was minted and stamped in Somalia--but, that's like years from now.

These ministers are so out to lunch, they think they should be paid for "Common Shared Licence".

Apollo

VIP
I have researched this matter.

It is an illegitimate coin from Bavaria that has nothing to do with Somalia's government. The guy who came up with the idea is a Nigerian who is ripping off dumb whites with collector's items.

I have researched this matter.

It is an illegitimate coin from Bavaria that has nothing to do with Somalia's government. The guy who came up with the idea is a Nigerian who is ripping off dumb whites with collector's items.

Brother,

Please don't insult me or the individuals interested in buying these coins.

Just because the government of Somalia didn't approve the coin doesn't change the binding of
the currency minting agreements.

I ordered these coins 2 weeks ago and they are pure.

What skewed your judgment is the SEO on the coins name and the journalist who wrote they are
fake. These articles got picked up and turned away many people from purchasing these coins.

The coin is minted in London. And if you want to make a custom coin with "Amun" on it, you can.
People can put their family crest's on these coins.

Some angry official went to a couple crazy somali journalist and they bombed the SEO with "FAKE SOMALI COINS".

Even, my post and your post will get crawled by google bots and contribute to this search term.

If you don't want to buy it--then just say so.

But, don't tell me what I just bought and how poor my judgment is sxb.

It's great to have as a collector's item but I wouldn't buy it as an investment.

I can save ~$200 buying a US gold coin instead.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
It's great to have as a collector's item but I wouldn't buy it as an investment.

Don't ever by gold as an investment sxb, it's used to scam the elderly and conspiracy theorists.

It's not just a collectors Item.

1oz of Silver is still worth 1oz of Silver and same for gold.

If you have this coin in your pocket at an Airport anywhere in the world,
that has a currency/gold/silver booth. You can trade it in for it's worth.

Don't ever by gold as an investment sxb, it's used to scam the elderly and conspiracy theorists.

Holding a little gold in coin or tablet is a safe haven. 10% of what you make per year should be help in Hard Gold or Silver.

Purchasing a farm for 200k is better than buying 200k worth of gold.

The lands value goes up, and you get yield and ROI every year you harvest.

But, that 200k in gold just sits there.

Do you trade? or buy stocks?

...be honest with me brother.

It's not just a collectors Item.

1oz of Silver is still worth 1oz of Silver and same for gold.

If you have this coin in your pocket at an Airport anywhere in the world,
that has a currency/gold/silver booth. You can trade it in for it's worth.
Depending on the dealer the price of bullion can vary a lot.

It's virtually impossible to buy and sell at the spot price.

It's good to have some bullion to diversify your portfolio

Do you trade?

Or are you in that researching phase? I was stuck researching until I pulled the trigger and never looked back since.

Just learn to read financial statements. That's all you need wallahi, it's the fundamentals you need to make decisions.

f*ck all those "invest 1000$ and make passive investment return".

Read reports and you will be ahead of so many people.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Holding a little gold in coin or tablet is a safe haven. 10% of what you make per year should be help in Hard Gold or Silver.

Purchasing a farm for 200k is better than buying 200k worth of gold.

The lands value goes up, and you get yield and ROI every year you harvest.

But, that 200k in gold just sits there.

Do you trade? or buy stocks?

...be honest with me brother.
I wouldn't enter stocks unless I'm considering turning it a full-time job(day trading) and besides I'm a student at the moment so I wouldn't risk my money like that.

It's good to have some bullion to diversify your portfolio
I'm very vary about gold, it's usually peddeled by some snake oil salesman and thrive on people's lack of trust on the paper currencies and its uncertainties.

Do you trade?

Or are you in that researching phase? I was stuck researching until I pulled the trigger and never looked back since.

Just learn to read financial statements. That's all you need wallahi, it's the fundamentals you need to make decisions.

f*ck all those "invest 1000$ and make passive investment return".

Read reports and you will be ahead of so many people.
Yeah I'm researching. Ngl I'm kinda nervous getting in the game.

I guess I got to take the plunge and figure it out as I go.

I always thought gold currency instead of paper money was the way to go. like if russia used gold instead rubble there money would be safe. which leads me to think why do not used money backed by gold?

I wouldn't enter stocks unless I'm considering turning it a full-time job(day trading) and besides I'm a student at the moment so I wouldn't risk my money like that.

Start reading financial statements and block worldstar from your browser.

Here's an example for you to think about:
If you bought $5,000 worth of clothes in the last year than you have no excuse to start investing.

It's stressful with your studies because you will absolutely shaking in class if you don't push the "SELL" Button.

However, remember this: Your teacher invests in the market because they hold long. While he's teaching you
about his future, he/she isn't telling you how they protect theirs.

If you have time to be on this site than you have money to trade. Because Time is the real measure of currency.

"Waqtiga ilaasho"--Watch your time, while other watch your pockets.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Start reading financial statements and block worldstar from your browser.

Here's an example for you to think about:
If you bought $5,000 worth of clothes in the last year than you have no excuse to start investing.

It's stressful with your studies because you will absolutely shaking in class if you don't push the "SELL" Button.

However, remember this: Your teacher invests in the market because they hold long. While he's teaching you
about his future, he/she isn't telling you how they protect theirs.

If you have time to be on this site than you have money to trade. Because Time is the real measure of currency.

"Waqtiga ilaasho"--Watch your time, while other watch your pockets.
Worldstar kulaha :dead:

Haye haye, I'm not yet convinced about going into stocks like that but I am saving up money to buy property back home.
:drakekidding:

Yeah I'm researching. Ngl I'm kinda nervous getting in the game.

I guess I got to take the plunge and figure it out as I go.

Just ban sports channels on your TV for 1 year. Buy business channel on your TV.

You can literally get an MBA watching Bloomberg and CNBC Fast money.

There's no better feeling that hearing that "Bell" and knowing that the same company
that denied my resume just paid me a return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending