16 Puntite Civil Servants Fired by Farmaajo's favourite Minister Khadija

When she's not busy touring Siad Barre's grave, she is hard at work thinking of other ways to please her masters.
Minister Khadija fired 16 Puntite Government employees and replaced them with people from her own Federal Region. Since her Master Farmaajo has bestowed economic favours on his own brother (Khat Dealer), she has also been inspired to be a nepotist.

When will Puntites learn that the Kacaanist regime is not worth working for?

The Humanitarian Affairs Ministry investigated this case and ruled the Civil Servants were fired illegally and that they should keep working. They also stated that people shouldn't take advantage during election time, which is a shot at Khadiiyo and Gang that everybody knows this is just petty qabyaalad.

20211212_081046.jpg

Last edited:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I’m glad that there were at least some checks and balances to prevent this blatant discrimination.

Somalia cannot progress politically while qabiil exists. People will always use qabiil for nefarious intentions.

But that’s just my opinion.

I’m glad that there were at least some checks and balances to prevent this blatant discrimination.

Somalia cannot progress politically while qabiil exists. People will always use qabiil for nefarious intentions.

But that’s just my opinion.

Qabiil and qabyaalad is different, I assume you mean qabyaalad. Qabiil is a family no matter how much you go down or up and that will not disappear. It is impossible.

The Federal Government needs to be cleansed and not just that, but people like this Khadiija lady and even Farmaajo should face charges for nepotism.