12th anniversary of ethiopian/puntland invasion of somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
this month marks when the ethiopian army rolled on into Somalia with the help and invitation of aomalia’s Puntland region.

The war that killed off Somalia chance to fix up as the ICU was turning the country into a peaceful and stable state.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Before the invasion HG saleeban moryaan were squatting in villa somalia holding the capital of the country hostage, no law and order, no internationally recognised government, just pure anarchy and disfunction, after the invasion, Puntland militia removed the HG virus from the capital and brought in a transitional federal government by force and brought law and order back to the capital for the first time since Siyaad Barre AUN

The fact that a Darood man, Abdullahi Farmaajo can become President of Somalia in xamar today is a testament to this glorious period under Abdullahi Yusuf AUN.

somalias-president-abdullahi-yusuf-ahmed-answers-journalists-after-a-picture-id80989773

Last edited:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Also its a bit ironic the idoor zoo captives criticising Puntland regarding Ethiopians...

BuDW2ls.jpg

Last edited:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Kkkk waraabe uses this to win hawiye hearts and minds.

We will never support idoor.
Let idoor and mjs kill each others.:ahh:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Before the invasion HG saleeban moryaan were squatting in villa somalia holding the capital of the country hostage, no law and order, no internationally recognised government, just pure anarchy and disfunction, after the invasion, Puntland militia removed the HG virus from the capital and brought in a transitional federal government by force and brought law and order back to the capital for the first time since Siyaad Barre AUN

The fact that a Darood man, Abdullahi Farmaajo can become President of Somalia in xamar today is a testament to this glorious period under Abdullahi Yusuf AUN.

somalias-president-abdullahi-yusuf-ahmed-answers-journalists-after-a-picture-id80989773

I regard him as apostate, just like Dhuuso Biixi kkkk

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP

Great achievement AUN

waraabe

Your superior
Kkkk waraabe uses this to win hawiye hearts and minds.

We will never support idoor.
Let idoor and mjs kill each others.:ahh:

Lol I couldn’t care less how hawiye and darod kill each other.

As for me asking hawiye for help lol, hawiye can’t even secure mogadisho or free galkacayo from darods.

As for you being hawiye lol, Isaaq karbash has forced you to claim another qabiil :chrisfreshhah:

waraabe

Your superior
Also its a bit ironic the idoor zoo captives criticising Puntland regarding Ethiopians...

BuDW2ls.jpg

The grandson of amina boqor and her British train runners is telling us his gaalo people didn’t invite Ethiopia to Somalia lol. No amount of spin is hiding the comfort women of foreigners (doofar) can’t fight so they constantly call in foreigners.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
this month marks when the ethiopian army rolled on into Somalia with the help and invitation of aomalia’s Puntland region.

The war that killed off Somalia chance to fix up as the ICU was turning the country into a peaceful and stable state.

Mad cuz the ICU lost and the TFG (internationally recognized) made sure your fairytale dream of independence ended.

Lol I couldn’t care less how hawiye and darod kill each other.

As for me asking hawiye for help lol, hawiye can’t even secure mogadisho or free galkacayo from darods.

As for you being hawiye lol, Isaaq karbash has forced you to claim another qabiil :chrisfreshhah:
Why free gaalkacyo when we never owned it? Hawiye border used to end in hobyo but now it ends in afbarwaaqo which is 136 km away from hobyo:axvmm9o:
I like how your people are crying the irir and Dir cards in Somali social media:icon lol:

Isaaq and Madow teenss can kill 500 men from each side still not our business:axvmm9o:
Hawiye will make sure nobody leaves Somalia:icon e biggrin: muqdisho unukaa leh and we shall not make dreams like somaliland come true

Last edited:

waraabe

Your superior
Why free gaalkacyo when we never owned it? Hawiye border used to end in hobyo but now it ends in afbarwaaqo which is 136 km away from hobyo:axvmm9o:
I like how your people are crying the irir and Dir cards in Somali social media:icon lol:

Isaaq and Madow teenss can kill 500 men from each side still not our business:axvmm9o:
Hawiye will make sure nobody leaves Somalia:icon e biggrin: muqdisho unukaa leh and we shall not make dreams like somaliland come true

Lol stop trying to save face, you have been pushed into a little xaafad in galkacayo by the darod naago. The same darod naago Isaaq is beating down now lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending