12 Hours left before President Ahmed Cadey is elected, and 12 Hours before mass.......

upload_2019-8-21_23-59-11.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kezira

disneylanders
I told you all many times this Lex Luther is a Jeegaan Bucur Bucayri Eydoor. He hates Marehan with a passion because of Siad Barre. Even calls them Booli Qaran like the Jeegaan s on the internet. He would love nothing more than to see more anarchy and destruction in South Somalia

I told you all many times this Lex Luther is a Jeegaan Bucur Bucayri Eydoor. He hates Marehan with a passion because of Siad Barre. Even calls them Booli Qaran like the Jeegaan s on the internet. He would love nothing more than to see more anarchy and destruction in South Somalia

Ina Lilahi waa in Ileeyhi raajicun, War waxan yaa iga qabto :farmajoyaab:

He is not HG thats for sure. As typical low iq person he blew his own cover.:mjlol:

Warya suicide watch

Make sure you let the local authorities know of changes to the mental health of our fellow il.koyar community @ sspot tommorrow they will be on mental breakdown if Failmajo loses.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Warya suicide watch

Make sure you let the local authorities know of changes to the mental health of our fellow il.koyar community @ sspot tommorrow they will be on mental breakdown if Failmajo loses.

Kkk ilkodheer community going to lose waa billahi tawfiiq