118 Puntland soldiers defect from the frontline to Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
These guys are brilliant. God bless thier souls.

Get paid 10 times your annual salary upfront. Only to defect back again.

-These statements have not been evaluated by the Nacaas and Qabaliyad Administration. Qabaliyad is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any miidnimo.

“wanu filayey in nala soo dhowenayo”
“waxan uu bahanahay waxqabad buuxa”
“hala qalabeyo ciidankan”

:chrisfreshhah:

I seen that yesterday and chuckled. :siilaanyolaugh:

-These statements have not been evaluated by the Nacaas and Qabaliyad Administration. Qabaliyad is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any miidnimo.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
why are these militias in Taleex while jeegans are dying in their land asking you to pay them, why are they not leading you troops since they know the land being natives and all:ftw9nwa:

Walle jeegans being hustled while dying at the same time paying, training and providing weapons that soon enough will be used against them:chrisfreshhah:
Hustled :kanyeshrug:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
They went to Haysimo (site of a currently under construction army base & the best team in the Somaliland football tournament next year)

Somaliland better start building all these places as a thank you otherwise they could get enticed to leave us

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
They went to Haysimo (site of a currently under construction army base & the best team in the Somaliland football tournament next year)

Somaliland better start building all these places as a thank you otherwise they could get enticed to leave us
Pay up quick...build that shit ..your men better spill blood for me...don't entice me :denzelnigga:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I saw this saw today, I said the
same Thing to my hooya they
could be Ops

:farmajoyaab: They are getting
Desperate

This is how Puntland work.

Puntland raids Somaliland.

Puntland claims they captured the towns that Somaliland controls.

Puntland then makes up excuses why they lost.

Puntland then makes up how much bodies they catched when they didn't accomplish their mission.

You have to give it to them though. They run the media while Isaaq is all action and evidence.

This is how Puntland work.

Puntland raids Somaliland.

Puntland claims they captured the towns that Somaliland controls.

Puntland then makes up excuses why they lost.

Puntland then makes up how much bodies they catched when they didn't accomplish their mission.

You have to give it to them though. They run the media while Isaaq is all action and evidence.

Just looking on twitter and their
Fake news websites and even
On this forum

Even when they are losing they will
lie and say their winning- no shame

Stubbornness runs in their blood
Subhan'Allah it's not normal

What human being preaches unity
And than whilst we are dealing
With the devastation the cyclone
Sagar has caused they take it
As a way to use it to their
Advantage to attack us

Subhan'Allah they even started this
war during Ramadan. I Don't even
consider them Muslims they are gaal
and agents of iblees

f*ck em, the MJs would treat
them As second class citizens

After we win this war, they either
Stay and wave the SL flag or
Get the f*ck out and move to
PL

But even PL wont want them, only
Reason their engaging SL in war
Is over the oil rich regions of sool
And Sanaag

:mjlol: PL's sugar baby saudia
Arabia is backing them

@Starscream There is a reason why Dhulobahante are known as flip-floppers. :dead:
There not part of us never were they weren't even in the frontlines
It is true. @Starscream can probably give more info about their subclans. It's his ends.
There not my people nore were they ever in the frontlines never been part of puntland ever karaash kharbashed them back in 2013 then they back stabbed my own sub clan in 2014
The video posted by @Tucking_Fypo them from last year claiming sl they related to a prostituted called korre or something:vo3yidw:
First sl claimed ali khalif militia were defecting puntland militia
Now is this :abuxyga:

There not part of us never were they weren't even in the frontlines

There not my people nore were they ever in the frontlines never been part of puntland ever karaash kharbashed them back in 2013 then they back stabbed my own sub clan in 2014
The video posted by @Tucking_Fypo them from last year claiming sl they related to a prostituted called korre or something:vo3yidw:
First sl claimed ali khalif militia were defecting puntland militia
Now is this :abuxyga:

:hemad: 118 of pl soldiers Defected
and are in hargesia

Watch this juicy news clip

:russ:
Why don't you defect to my team:mjpls:

Somalilanders don't defect ever

IMG_7273.GIF

Pledge ur allegiance to SL

Status
Not open for further replies.