“Farmers” complain about Marka administration and security officials after they have been accused of land-looting!

It seems like President Laftagareen is finally introducing Law & Order to Lower Shabelle region and empowering local clans… I could not believe my ears after I have seen a Clan once in control of all Lower Shabelle during Abdiqasim Era complaining about a measly deputy District commissioner and a NISA official who has accused them of looting land.

This now explains their aggression towards the farmlands of Hiiraan and soon Middle Shabelle as they are being cleansed from Lower Shabelle as per Laftagareen policy aka Maayland.

If this keeps going on for another year and it will since Laftagareen is still here, us Hirshabellians must build a wall with Galgaduud ASAP!

Personally, I don't like laftagarren I believe he was a puppet for farmaajo , however if there is any legit proof that any land that was wrongfully taken from the rahanweyn in the last century that they are trying to reposses I am for it.

It seems like President Laftagareen is finally introducing Law & Order to Lower Shabelle region and empowering local clans… I could not believe my ears after I have seen a Clan once in control of all Lower Shabelle during Abdiqasim Era complaining about a measly deputy District commissioner and a NISA official who has accused them of looting land.

This now explains their aggression towards the farmlands of Hiiraan and soon Middle Shabelle as they are being cleansed from Lower Shabelle as per Laftagareen policy aka Maayland.

If this keeps going on for another year and it will since Laftagareen is still here, us Hirshabellians must build a wall with Galgaduud ASAP!

You are clearly ignorant in matter you don't understand, the clan of these farmers you are saying are being cleansed have both Deputy Governor of S/hoose and Deputy Mayor of Marka, deputies of nearly all cities of s/hoose and NISA Commander of Marka, what we are seeing on the video is an matter of personal dispute.

Niyahow you need to sit your langaab arse down, 24 House it's Hiiraab cuqdad, it ain't healthy waryaa.

You are clearly ignorant in matter you don't understand, the clan of these farmers you are saying are being cleansed have both Deputy Governor of S/hoose and Deputy Mayor of Marka, deputies of nearly all cities of s/hoose and NISA Commander of Marka, what we are seeing on the video is an matter of personal dispute.

Niyahow you need to sit your langaab arse down, 24 House it's Hiiraab cuqdad, it ain't healthy waryaa.
What did I say that was ignorant

HG ceyr and saleban have lost big time In lower Shabeele after shabab seizure and the biyomal resurgance. I remember in 2016 mudulood had to send them SNA reinforcements against the biyomal. The biyomal and may may in general have no naxaris Once you fight them. Hg as a civilian can not live in lower Shabeele without having their military guys. It’s going to be an interesting front after shabab is fully liberated and the may may are armed to the teeth. I think hg should just concentrate on afgoye where the mudulod can vouch for them. If the clans outnumber you in the gobol administration they will just put cunaqabateen on hg.

HG ceyr and saleban have lost big time In lower Shabeele after shabab seizure and the biyomal resurgance. I remember in 2016 mudulood had to send them SNA reinforcements against the biyomal. The biyomal and may may in general have no naxaris Once you fight them. Hg as a civilian can not live in lower Shabeele without having their military guys. It’s going to be an interesting front after shabab is fully liberated and the may may are armed to the teeth. I think hg should just concentrate on afgoye where the mudulod can vouch for them. If the clans outnumber you in the gobol administration they will just put cunaqabateen on hg.
Again state source or keep your silence, how did HGs lose power after Alshabaab took power in that region.

Almost all the Important Political and Military posts and the SNA HQ in S/hoose are HGs, so again how did HGs lose power under alshabaab governance?

Again state source or keep your silence, how did HGs lose power after Alshabaab took power in that region.

Almost all the Important Political and Military posts and the SNA HQ in S/hoose are HGs, so again how did HGs lose power under alshabaab governance?
Alshabab empowered non hag in lower shabeele. I have watched dozens of videos where hg are crying about cadaalad daro in lower Shabeele. There’s Danab and mixed military so it will be hard for them to do an all out war using military from xamar. 2016 was the best chance they had.

Alshabab empowered non hag in lower shabeele. I have watched dozens of videos where hg are crying about cadaalad daro in lower Shabeele. There’s Danab and mixed military so it will be hard for them to do an all out war using military from xamar. 2016 was the best chance they had.

When you claim that non hag were empowered can you please state your evidential sources? , because crying on videos isn't exactly an proof.

It's like me claiming alshabaab empowered Madow and rhanweynes in Puntland without any proof.

When you claim that non hag were empowered can you please state your evidential sources? , because crying on videos isn't exactly an proof.

It's like me claiming alshabaab empowered Madow and rhanweynes in Puntland.
Are rahanweyn and madow the majority of puntland? The digil and biimal together make up 70% of lower shabelles per the last population estimation in 2014 by the european agency and UN, it's not the same situation as puntland.
https://euaa.europa.eu/country-guidance-somalia-2022/lower-shabelle

Your inferiority towards Cayr/HG is showing over several threads and it's not a good look Xawaadlow. HG is not going anywhere 'Mahaan ku duugano waan degnaa' hadii meel nalaga kici karo mar horaa la yeeli lahaa cleansed kulaha only people who were cleansed is midka aan shabeelaha hoose ku heysto iyo midka aan jiir qabnood kasoo kacshe :). Muqdisho ilaa sablaale xiniyaa lagu joogaa ee baryo laguma joogo. Hadaad Galgaduud darbi ka dhistiin ogow beergadiid-40km to beledweyne- bay bahashu taala. It's like the french saying we will build the berlin wall in Moscow haha soo dhisa baan idin leenahay.

He thinks a video will make hg get up and get out. so bareera Xawaadlow cuqdadiina is qarin weysayee.

The NISA commander will be replaced, 2015 was when HG was karbashing Biyomal and Alshabaab working together near Marka.

The NISA commander taking land and Planting Hashish needs to be exposed and replaced, I bet you he's close with that Saddaq Jon group within NISA.

The NISA commander will be replaced, 2015 was when HG was karbashing Biyomal and Alshabaab working together near Marka.

The NISA commander taking land and Planting Hashish needs to be exposed and replaced, I bet you he's close with that Saddaq Jon group within NISA.
Mahad Salad can replace him easily with someone, but I don’t know if the guy works with KGS NISA or SFG NISA.

Laftagareen has a Maayland policy which is anti-Hiraab movement so he is empowering these clans.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Are rahanweyn and madow the majority of puntland? The digil and biimal together make up 70% of lower shabelles per the last population estimation in 2014 by the european agency and UN, it's not the same situation as puntland.
https://euaa.europa.eu/country-guidance-somalia-2022/lower-shabelle
It clearly says 55-60% Dighil and 30% Hawiye which I think is fair considering the vast majority of LS Bantu population hide behind Digil and Dir. If it comes down to ethnic Somalis, Hawiye are on par if not outnumber Digil in LS overall

Keep in mind the majority of LS population is in Afgooye, Ceelasha, Wanlawyen, Qoryooley, Marko. Places hawiyes dominate

Trending