“Burco has fallen”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
the tuna garac thought we were talking about his owners city bosaso lol

Loool sxb, we just call them Tunnasangali. They're contributing the fishing sector in Somaliland. So we must appreciate our tiny monirities like them for feeding our population with fish.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
That's not true either. Bunch of Darood and Hawiye living in major Somaliland cities peacefully with no problem and if they are attacked just because of their qabil, they will be arrested but Isaaq people don't do that because they are civilized people. Anyways, don't talk what you don't know. I know an Abgal guy with a nice big restaurant in Hargesia and everyone loves him. Reer magaal in Somaliland don't give a f*ck about qabil. Why do you think most Somalis go to Somaliland when landing or even visiting or even sending their kids to deqan celis? Because Somaliland is the most peaceful and civilized out of all Somalis and you know that is true.
You guys ain’t reer magaal at all Somalis from other parts of the country walk on egg shells in SL they can’t express themselves without fear of violence arrest or deportation you think i can drive my car with a Somalia flag on it in Hargeisa yea I didn’t think so SLers are allowed to celebrate May 18 freely in Caabudwaaq of all places ffs you guys are cunsuri and gun face the facts

You guys ain’t reer magaal at all Somalis from other parts of the country walk on egg shells in SL they can’t express themselves without fear of violence arrest or deportation you think i can drive my car with a Somalia flag on it in Hargeisa yea I didn’t think so SLers are allowed to celebrate May 18 freely in Caabudwaaq of all places ffs you guys are cunsuri and gun face the facts
I've seen somalilanders in Xamar with the somaliland flag, irrelevant people often get violent.

Status
Not open for further replies.